Me!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
lostlife
Loyal

Me!

Post by lostlife »

hello everyone im christina aka kris. i like to horse back ride play football and soccer im in 4h horse specialty, i volunteer over at the therputic farm, and my friend gives me lessons. im currently in the international order of the rainbows for girls right now im faith (for anybody who is in it) im 13 and i live in florida and have for 8yrs. ive grown up around computers. and the only thing i cant figure out on this site is how to get my pic put on here so yalls can see it. so if u know jpw to do that plz email me or so,ething and tell me how. :D umm lets see i have a zoo at my house. lol we have 2 dogs,

1 rabbit, 6 baby bearded dragons, 6 adult bearded dragons, 1 iguana,

1 savana monitor, 1 eight foot snake, 1 six foot snake, 5 baby red tailed boas

1 baby ball python, 3 adult bredding rats, and baby rats. like i said we have a zoo of animals. well thats about it for now. gots to go bye.
~dont hate me~

~cause im beautiful~

~hate me~

~cause your man~

~thinks i am~

~chrissy luvs you~
Hara-Kiri
Veteran

Re: Me!

Post by Hara-Kiri »

Hi

Welcome!
To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

The only truth left in a world of lies and hypocrisy.

The beauty of the abyss.

The anticipation, like anticipating the greatest sex, an existential foreplay.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling eternity in a restricted world.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.
Kiyotie
Veteran

Re: Me!

Post by Kiyotie »

Kris! I ride horses too! They are like my whole life lol I practically live at the barn even though I don't have my own horse :( I ride English Hunter/Jumper, how about you? Iv'e been riding for about 5 years and working with horses for all my life. I volunteer at HAHS (Hooved Animal Humane Society) and several nearby farms as well as Helping Paws Animal Shelter. I loooove animals and it sounds like you do too! :D

Right now I only have

1 Golden retriever puppy

and

3 fancy rats

because my mom has this stupid "pet phobia" and seems to think that if we get a lot of pets they'll suddenly all multiply and she'll be overrun. I can't stand it and can't wait till I get my own place...pets galore! Buahahah

-Kiy :hug:
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.