Leaving

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
DreamPixie
Veteran

Leaving

Post by DreamPixie »

You guys all know me too well [well, no, you don't know me at all], so you all know that I couldn't actually force myself away from here as much as I've been trying to. I'm thinking of making my b/f come over here and block me from the site then not tell me how he did it or how to unblock myself, but I don't know if that's possible :P. The first step however is going to be to resign from Staff. I love you guys, and I love the site, but I need my life back. It's getting ridiculous. I'm going to be way too stressed out this year to spend afternoons and evenings browsing the forums like I always have, so I need to wean myself off of it this summer starting right *now*. It was a nice chance while the forums were dead for me to get used to being away, and I realized that I don't need you guys and you don't need me. That's the truth, and I'm sticking to it :P. I'll still be on AIM all the time, and I'll still be around, but hopefully not as much. I'm around Teenmentors.org a bit too. Hopefully this'll work this time. If I'm not on Staff I won't feel any obligation to be here, so that might help a good bit [once again, I hope this is going to work]. Much love & peace. -Summie <3
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.
Skye
Veteran

Re: Leaving

Post by Skye »

DreamPixie, we are saddened by your decision and we have removed you at your request. We will all miss you a whole lot. We love you. :( Good luck with your life girl.
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

Awwww bye hun! You were a real good mod and I'm sure lots of ppl felt like they needed you. Good luck getting your life back :) :hug:
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

Fuck. I leave and like 12 hours later my life comes crashing down. I can't leave this place. I need you guys now more than ever. I'm fine as a member though. I never was going to leave, but now I have nowhere to go for anything. <3
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~I<3Mike.
OverDrive
Veteran

Post by OverDrive »

Aww, well we're here for you. That's what this place is for :)
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

Oh no, what happened?? I'm sad for you but I am glad you're staying :hug:
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

You've got to look after yourself.. OK? Do what you think is best for you.

:hug:
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

i know what you mean...after ya start ya can't get away from it...haha...but anywho...yeah what happend that made ya cum back...not sayin that we didn't want ya...
Jaegermeister
Veteran

Post by Jaegermeister »

Booo... you can't leave... you'll be missed :) Stop by at least and let us all know how you are doing.

TJ
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

OK.......I'm NOT leaving. Lol. I was just resigning from mod. The long and short of why I'm not trying to stop myself from coming here is that I had my boyfriend/bst friend completely ripped outta my life, I was forbidden to see him/call him, and I'm completely lost and trying to fight my hardest to change my parents' minds. So yeah, it completely SUCKS. <3

~I<3Mike.
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil »

:cries and hugs you: i'll miss seeing you on Staff........
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess »

argh!

*sniffle* im sorry babe, im going through guy troubles as well...:hug:
Image the banana dance will live on!Image
Mail Order
Veteran

Post by Mail Order »

Aw... I'm sorry, Summie... but I AM glad that you're sticking around...
ATTENTION: Due to finanical difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off.

"They turn the lights down low,

In shadows hiding from the world,

Only coming out when it gets cold.

The seas part when they hit the floor,

The voices carry on and out the door

And everything you touch turns into gold

Like the angel you are you laugh creating a lightness in my chest,

Your eyes they penetrate me,

(Never cease to amaze me)

That's when I got up and left" Like The Angel - Rise Against
Hara-Kiri
Veteran

Post by Hara-Kiri »

The site wouldnt be the same without you. ;)

Good thing you're staying. Great people like you make the site worth visiting.
To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

The only truth left in a world of lies and hypocrisy.

The beauty of the abyss.

The anticipation, like anticipating the greatest sex, an existential foreplay.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling eternity in a restricted world.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.
DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

Aw, I think I missed something. Who's Barbies are evil? :slow: I Haven't been online since a week ago monday, but here I am, back again. Hate to say it, but I didn't miss the site. Grr. I missed some of the people, but not the site, until Erin IMed me all "How's life without TH?" No, I wouldnt have been able to do a week by myself, but my computer died so I couldn't help not being here. I'm proud though because I made it through the draam without you guys. Thanks for always being there. I didn't even cut. Everything's fixed now, and my life's back to great :). Yay. Thanks for the concern. Talk later. <3

~I<3Mike.
Hara-Kiri
Veteran

Post by Hara-Kiri »

Well, welcome back!!
To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

The only truth left in a world of lies and hypocrisy.

The beauty of the abyss.

The anticipation, like anticipating the greatest sex, an existential foreplay.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling eternity in a restricted world.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.