Th Is Back!

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Trapped
Veteran

Th Is Back!

Post by Trapped »

YAY!!! SO happy! (I just found out) At least something to cheer me up, cuz I just put myself in a lot of danger.....!!! :(
It's the little things that make a big difference.

In case you hadn't noticed...4-letter words:

love - hate - true - life

"And there are voices

That want to be heard

So much to mention

But you can't find the words"

--Listen to Your Heart, DHT

I can't erase myself, but I can try to move on.
Kiyotie
Veteran

Re: Th Is Back!

Post by Kiyotie »

Yeah there have been a lot of posts about that, but I agree with you! Thank goodness it's back up!
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Re: Th Is Back!

Post by SirPostAlot »

i checkin it ever day to check if it was back on and i was getting worried that they closed "the doors" for good!! i was worried and confussed...needless to say i was shocked to see the website workin on the 4th...thanks for the article about what happened! latah