Blue Thingys

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Blue Thingys

Post by SirPostAlot »

hey, i have been wondering this and you prob. think i am a dork for asking...but when you go to the list of support groups, what is the difference of the dark blued arrows on the left of the forum and the light blue ones...also there is there different design...does anyone know?
OverDrive
Veteran

Re: Blue Thingys

Post by OverDrive »

the arrows mean that there are sub-forums within those forums.

The dark vs light blue means that there are new posts in that forum (when it's dark) or you've read or marked as read the posts in that forum (light blue)
Adam Marshall

HelpingTeens.org Owner

Image Articles Image Resources Image Live Chat Image Support Groups and much more!

I can't think of a better use of server resources... I really can't.
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

ohh...thanks..haha...now i understand...i am a dork...
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

lol no! You're not a dork. How else could you possibly have known this? I mean, except if you just needed something to do and flat out stared at the screen studying the dark and light arrows to pick up some sort of a pattern... [img]http://www.helpingteens.org/groups/styl ... ushing.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='blushing.gif'
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.