Ok Dunno Where This Goes

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
AsHsAd
Loyal

Ok Dunno Where This Goes

Post by AsHsAd »

Alrighty has anyone noticed *im sure some people have* that when giving advice we always exclude ourselves. Like ive noticed when looking through the "suicide folder" that people are always telling people to hang on that people still love them and people will miss them but when they feel like that or post a post about theyre feelings that they dont believe what they said before to another person... just thought i'd point that out and for anyone that feels like no one cares.... cuz people do care, everyone here cares!!! :D

Totally,

Ash
~*~ WiShEd 2 Be AsH~*~
mickey
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Re: Ok Dunno Where This Goes

Post by mickey »

i think you have very good point haha i dont know what else to write i just liked that lol
LOVE starts with a SMILE,grows with a KISS,and ends with a TEAR.

DON'T cry over anyone who wont cry over you.

*~* mickey *~*
Sam
Veteran

Post by Sam »

Yeah you do have a good point. I think about that too when I am reading some of the suicide posts because when I go through my depressing phases I believe that no one cares and shit.
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

I've thought about that before...how I should just tell people to take their own advice, but they may not be in a position to really give a shit about what they or anyone else said before. Sometimes we all get down and whenever I break I don't look back on what I've written because I wouldn't apply it to myself.
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Post by flavaoftheweak »

its hard to take your own advice, like in the suicide forum, when you are depressed, or bipolar, just plain sad, or ya know what i mean. i also think about it though. i know i dont touch the self harm forum, because on good days i think its so bad, and then when im on a bad day, my arm will be full of cuts. i know its bad, but its hard to take my own advice in my head, because it just feels so right at the moment *if that made any sense*.
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...
Hara-Kiri
Veteran

Post by Hara-Kiri »

Indeed you make a good point.

It doesnt apply to me, cause I dont usually give much advice, but yes you are certainly right.
To feel the wind tearing at my clothes, the elements.

The only truth left in a world of lies and hypocrisy.

The beauty of the abyss.

The anticipation, like anticipating the greatest sex, an existential foreplay.

Looking down into oblivion and voidness.

The ground far, far away as it seems from here, but in reality only a couple of seconds away.

Standing there.

Feeling eternity in a restricted world.

Feeling a decision in a prefabricated existence.
gumby
Loyal

Post by gumby »

Awesome point! I often give advice that I myself can not follow! Or advice that I don't believe is true for myself! Good point! :D
AsHsAd
Loyal

Post by AsHsAd »

I think were all guilty of it one way or another but that doesnt mean that we cant try and follow our words teheh ;)
~*~ WiShEd 2 Be AsH~*~