Drug Testing At School

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Nats013
Loyal

Drug Testing At School

Post by Nats013 »

i go to a private school and there's drug testing there and it really bothers me cuz i think if we do drugs it should be our bussiness and not theirs. they kick us out if we fail so even if they know we're doing drugs they dont do anything to help us stop. 1 of my friends got tested and they said they wouldn't call her parents if she gave them 5 names of people who'd for sure fail the test. i just think that's bullshit....
They lie about marijuana. Tell you pot-smoking makes you unmotivated. Lie! When you're high, you can do everything you normally do, just as well. You just realize that it's not worth the fucking effort. There is a difference. - Bill Hicks

The problem with the world is that everyone is one drink behind. -Humphrey Bogart
snoop83
Loyal

Re: Drug Testing At School

Post by snoop83 »

yeah, we have drug tests in our school too. but they don't test us unless we go to school stoned or have done something wrong and the police have caught us. its blackmail that they made that person tell them 5 names just so they wouldn't call her parents. yea it is bullshit. but its just so that the school doesn't go down in the books as a "drug-dealing school" if you don't go to school messed up then u will prolly be fine
WAR... THE ONLY WAY TO PEACE... I DON'T FALL FOR THAT

"Maybe I'm crazy but laughing out loud makes the pain pass by."

"Fools are we if hates the gate to peace"

"There are bad times but that's ok..just look for the love in it"

"9 planets areound the sun, only does the sum imbrace, upon this watered one, so much we take for granted"

"We'll fight back the pain with love"
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

no we dont have those
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
motoman
Loyal

Post by motoman »

i had to write a persuasive paper on this subject... i got a 4+ (out of 6, 3 being averge). i say that drug testing in school is bullshit and shouldnt be allowed.