Drum Roll Please...

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
WalmRtJunkie
Loyal

Drum Roll Please...

Post by WalmRtJunkie »

Hey everyone, my name is Krystena. I joined TeenHelp.org a few days ago, but I haven't really had time to introduce myself. I'm 14 years old, I live in Texas, and I'm a freshman in highschool. I've been through a lot of stuff in my life. I would've never gotten through it if it hadn't been for all my familiy and friends, who supported me the whole time. That's pretty much why I wanted to join this site, because I just want a chance to give back the gift of hope that was given to me. I'm not saying that I'll be able to solve all your problems, but if any of you ever just need someone to listen... I'm here. I'm really looking forward to getting to know all of you better, and I hope we can develope some good relationships. Thanks for your time!
I forgot to pay the electricity bill on my mind... therefore, my thoughts are dark.

Image,

Krystena
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: Drum Roll Please...

Post by iHEAVENn »

hello welcome im amy :) well most days n e ways lol
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
S.G.T
Loyal

Re: Drum Roll Please...

Post by S.G.T »

Welcome' :)
If you like someone, you should tell him/her.

Coze you will never know what will happen to you or the other person tommorow...