Another Questionnnn

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
ShowMeTheMoney!
Loyal

Another Questionnnn

Post by ShowMeTheMoney! »

hey...today i forgot logging out in the morning, and when i came back at night i was still logged in. I mean, if u disconnect without logging out and never come back, u will be shown as logged in here forever??? :wacko: :blink: :P
' In my dreams I was drowning my sorrows

but my sorrows they learned to swim '

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain... Time to die."
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Re: Another Questionnnn

Post by skaterGuy15 »

When you came back at night it logged you in automatically.
I wish I were a spy.
heatherleigh13
Loyal

Post by heatherleigh13 »

If you keep yourself logged in it will remember your password so you won't have to log in. I usually do that. However, if when my computer does it's maintancing or whatever, I have to log in again. That's not too often though.
?~?Heather?~?
ShowMeTheMoney!
Loyal

Post by ShowMeTheMoney! »

okay okay. it was just confused me...

thank u very much :)
' In my dreams I was drowning my sorrows

but my sorrows they learned to swim '

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain... Time to die."
four
Veteran

Post by four »

It stores a little file on your computer with your username and password for this site(a cookie) which it then looks to when you log on here. This file tells it that you can log in and does it for you. This is how many sites work.
NAAM
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

~munches on a cookie~