Do You Want School To Start Back?

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
fpsqueen
Loyal

Re: Do You Want School To Start Back?

Post by fpsqueen »

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I like seeing my friend but that's it. I HATE school but all my teachers think I love it because I am a really good, straight A student. However, I have had some bad teachers who give stupid work that takes forever to not learn anything. Also, the principal spends all his time going around and preaching about how good the school is (it's actually an average school but the demographic is good so we have good test scores and stuff) and it makes me want to barf. Finally, I am a total night person who would like to go to bed at 5 am so I don't like getting up and this year the start is going to be five minutes earlier. Ok, I'm done with my rant now.
Sam
Veteran

Post by Sam »

I am not looking forward to school starting up again. Im going into grade 12 and since I screwed my grade 10th and 11th years, I have a full schedule with all core subjects. I am not ready to go back to school. I want summer to be 6 months long. lol.
I LOVE DON!!!!

***Marrying My Best Friend June 21 2008!***

"What is real? How do you define real? If your talking about what you can feel, what you can smell, what you can taste or see, then real is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."

"I tried to kill the pain but only brought more"

"aww, you guys made me ink!"
tornandalone
Loyal

Post by tornandalone »

i want school to start! i cant wait i love school!!!!!!!!
"faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see" Hebrews 11:1

my getto name is...Fellatio Kawfi!!
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Originally posted by Abbi@Jul 20 2003, 04:42 PM

<_< I hate school with a passion..alot of my worst memories of my life are at school :'(

Most of the time you spend is at school, and social stuff is tough.

Anyway, I hated middle school with a passion, but now I'm going to be a Freshman and come in with a new attitude. [AND A GOOD ONE!] :)

I'm going to do my best to enjoy it. I am excited, but I will definetly enjoy the next month off!
-Sam!
Sosa
Loyal

Post by Sosa »

i hate havin to wake up every morning just to go somewhere with a few thousand people with people screamin across hallways and fighting and bomb threats and people who dont belong in my school comming in and starting fights and people getting robbed by other people in the school.its bs we always have to wear our ID's just to make sure we belong there and all that crap.plus to go in the bathroom and see all kinds of racist shyt on the walls and all kinds of gang shyt on bathroom walls and on desks.i hate school i need another month off. there is nothing better than chillin n drinkin n smokin with friends or going out fishing and eating crabs.i love summer its all fun.but fuck aug 25th i gotta go back for another 10months just to do more hard work cause i decided to take honors classes :( .sophmore year is supposed to be ur easy year its gonna suck cause of all the work im gonna have to do.plus i promised myself when school started id quit drinkin n gettin high.so i have 13 days till the fun ends for 10months :(
sugarpacket
Loyal

Post by sugarpacket »

i do!!! i'll be a freshman in college, and i CAN'T wait to get away from my family.... they're the source of all my major problems, and all of my best memories are at school.. even though i'll be with different people at a different place, i'll be MUCH happier at school!!! :D
kiss, crush, bliss, blush... finally happy. so happy. so lucky.

diaLoGue shrUgGed
blah~blah
Loyal

Post by blah~blah »

If i don't go back to school soon i will go insane from boredom....i can't wait... but i know that a week into school i will be hoping for summer vacation to come fast...its a viscious cycle.... :wacko:
Have you ever tried to step in my shoes?

Have you ever tried to balance on that beam?

And if you ever tried to step in my shoes

They'll never be quite as soft as they seem.

-incubus
junglemonkey
Veteran

Post by junglemonkey »

I just got my exam results yesterday. NOW I'm psyched to go back to school lmao :lol:
I traded my dreams for this mess of memories

And they just stopped working for me...

DeviantART Profile (A lame attempt at photography, lol)

Myspace
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

50/50. I'll still be able to come on here, which I love. But yes reasons: I want to finally have more clothes to wear which are my new EXTREMELY comfortable clothes (The excessive amount of time using my older sister's gets annoying). And because I want to see what new things are ahead of me. Plus, being in 10th grade is better than being back in those dark age grades...lol...

NOOOO reasons are because: I can't deal with my full schedule, I hate gym PERIOD (Long story), I'll have more of the ignoring issue going on with students (I'm used to the loner issue, I'll deal. I'm TOO used to it..since forever), I'm not quite finished with school, wish I was in my last year of it... So there ya go! Whatever.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

nj100688
Veteran

Post by nj100688 »

Originally posted by Barbies are Evil@Jul 23 2003, 01:22 PM

no, cause i'm gonna be starting a new school and i'm really nervous.......

same with me. i'm starting high school this year and i'm really really nervous but a small part of me is looking forward to it. an extremly small part.
its better to have people think you're stupid then open your mouth and prove it

If you're going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill

people often over look that a one in a million chances is still a chance
sexyheather
Veteran

Post by sexyheather »

yes and no. i like the social frenzy; seeing all my friends and meeting new people. but i'm going to be very busy with 2 AP's, other hard classes, and work. im a kind of girl who loves my free time also so it's going to be hard for me to deal with it all, but i'll figure it out somehow. im scared especially because i have a guy in my life now who might end up my boyfriend and he works too so hopefully we'll be able to find time together still.
The quote that saved my life, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
sexyheather
Veteran

Post by sexyheather »

Originally posted by nj100688+Aug 14 2003, 05:11 AM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (nj100688 @ Aug 14 2003, 05:11 AM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-Barbies are Evil@Jul 23 2003, 01:22 PM

no, cause i'm gonna be starting a new school and i'm really nervous.......

same with me. i'm starting high school this year and i'm really really nervous but a small part of me is looking forward to it. an extremly small part.[/b][/quote]

even if u dont like what u see at first, things get SOOO much better the further u get into high school. some people love freshmen year; i wasn't one of them! but sophomore year blew freshmen year wayyyy out of the water. it's all about adaptation and moving up in the world. you'll enjoy it eventually if not right away.
The quote that saved my life, "Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger."
Bummerdout06
Loyal

Post by Bummerdout06 »

hell no! i hate school! i don't want to go back, school always makes me depressed! the only good thing is volleyball..and thats the ONLY good thing!
~*Me and Me only*~
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

uhm yeah i want it to start back up so i have shit to do during the day and can see people and some teachers....but i dont wanan cuz its my junior year and thats the most important year and blah that means i hafta work hard..*screams*ahh

*~*kepanie*~*
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you
Jack_Treese
Loyal

Post by Jack_Treese »

I SO CANNOT WAIT UNTIL SCHOOL STARTS! :woot: I have to stand up for myself to those assholes who pick on me this year :'( , because I'm better than they are. B)

^Like my smiley analysis about how I feel?
"You are my friends, and the greatest love a person can have for his friends is to give his life for them." -Jim Caviezel in The Passion of the Christ.

Jesus: God, why have you forsaken me?

(Jesus looks down upon Mary, Magdalene, and James)

Jesus: It is accomplished.
Jack_Treese
Loyal

Post by Jack_Treese »

Oh yeah, and did I mention that I hate gym class (but who doesn't? :lol: ) And here's why; I'm not exactly what you would call an athletic person. FALL: When I play football, I avoid the ball as much as possible so I don't actually have to do anything. During corner soccer though, that's when I have fun. Regular soccer is okay, just so long as I'm not goalie :P .

WINTER: First, there's volleyball :( . I absolutely HATE this game, especially since it's a girl sport (no offense to any guys here who like it). I enjoy hitting the ball though so it hits the other team's captain in the nuts because most likely, he's the asshole that makes fun of me for avoiding play. Then there's a time in Gym class where the girls will play volleyball and we'll do another PANSY thing: Ping-Pong and bowling. What am I doing? Holding a ping-pong paddle or setting up pins to make it look like I'm doing something. Then comes the Weight Lifting. Why can't us guys just stay in the weight room ALL the time? it's so much fun in there :'( . If we're not weight-lifting, it's basketball, which I'm perfectly okay with. To end the crappy Gym season, there's handball (Rugby, without tackling).

SPRING: Okay, now we step into the dumber and dumber sports. First, we have kickball. Come on, in HIGH SCHOOL GYM? Why aren't we playing a REAL sport like Calvinball? Oh yeah, I forgot, it's the real world. Then if that's not enough, we've got Tennis (another dumb sport) and softball. Hate all of 'em, I'm skipping Gym class (not really).

YEAR-ROUND: Dodgeball. Not fun. Just stupid, life-taking, and a waste of valuable energy. Dodgeball is like smoking; one-time use takes away your life.

Have any questions?
"You are my friends, and the greatest love a person can have for his friends is to give his life for them." -Jim Caviezel in The Passion of the Christ.

Jesus: God, why have you forsaken me?

(Jesus looks down upon Mary, Magdalene, and James)

Jesus: It is accomplished.
*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*
xxlilcubancutie0
Loyal

Post by xxlilcubancutie0 »

Yes. I start school in 8 days! I'm worried, but happy at the same time. I can't wait!

Jessiica <3 Ruben -- o4.2o.o5

The Veronicas

iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

No, no, no, no, no, no, and no. People think that school is about making friends, but it's NOT. .< I don't want to go there because I like to sit by myself during lunch and stuff.. doing my work or eating.. and people think I'm some kind of freak because I'm not walking around campus starting rumours and what not.. :( That's what I hate about school. And I hate the work. All the stupid work. Argh. And especially those group projects.. my groups always suck.. they always bring everything late..Grrr. I hate school with a passion, and I agree with Abbi. Some of my worst memories are at school. :pinch:
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.