I'm The New Girl

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Abbi
Veteran

I'm The New Girl

Post by Abbi »

Ok, I had the most HORRIBLE year last year, and so I told my parents that I wasn't going to go back to school unless they planned to get me into another school..they did and now I am in summer school at that school..I feel like such a loner...I don't know ONE person there and it is really really hard :'( I still want to stay..theres no way I am goin back to that shitty school <_< ..I just want to stress busters and some ways to meet new people and not come off as a quiet type..everyone else is walkign around with friends so I can't find one thats sitting all alone cuz there are none!!..I know..I can just tell that the way people look at me that they think I am some little goody goody, quiet, straight edge girl (which I am so totally not I just appear that way) I just want people to understand the real me and not judge me so easily by the way I look and the clothes that I wear :blink: ..help me! :help: save me from the evil students!! lol
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
Abbi
Veteran

Re: I'm The New Girl

Post by Abbi »

um..is anyone gonna reply? :'(
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

hi there. yea that must be tough! arent there other school around u? are ur parents willing to have u switch schools?
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

I've already switched schools :huh: lol..thats what this post is about..I am at a new school and I am the new girl and it's really hard :huh: did you even read the post? :huh: lmao
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

Talk to people who you sit beside in class... and if you have gym its not hard to make friends in that class. When I went to a new school I already knew sum ppl there.. so if you know anyone at all at that school get them to introduce you to their friends.
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

It's weird when you wait two and a half hours and nobody replies, it always surprises me. Look, being new in any situation is hard. Just ask someone on the first day if you can "Uh, c-c-c-an I please s-si-sit with y-you?" If they have a heart, they are almost guaranteed to say yes. Try a few tables, and see who you like at lunch. You will find your place, don't worry. Just give it time. Best of luck!
-Sam!
Jaegermeister
Veteran

Post by Jaegermeister »

It just takes time Abbi. People will warm up to you. Once school starts in the fall and everyone comes back, not just the summer school people, there will be more people for you to meet! So I say don't sweat it till fall. :)

TJ
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

-Sam!
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

LOL thanx Mandaz you sure made me feel better about it! <_<

lmfao it's ok I still love you :P I have to anyways cuz I think your my sister in the TH family! :woot:

yea, but THANKGOD summer school ended TODAY!! and I got an A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAY!! but I only made ONE REAL friend, Dulce (dull say..thats how you say it lol), everyone else (2 people LOL) were pretending <_< I hate 2 faced people like that, but seriously, no one even likes me, I mean EVERYONE talks shit about me except Dulce, atleast that I know of :huh: and I just don't want it to end up like it did last year with me having to transfer and all <_< if this year doesn't work out I swear I will never step FOOT inside a classroom again, I will be homeschooled.
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Abbi and Mandaz, can I be your little brother? LOL! Whoa Mandaz, you got to stay home for depression? I had to go to the same place every day, NOT fun, you know what I mean?
-Sam!
Little Lost Girl
Loyal

Post by Little Lost Girl »

There's nothing wrong with being a goody goody straight edge person. ;)

Talk to people around you, be outgoing, and make your presence known. You'll soon have people wanting to be around you and talk to you, etc. Just be yourself...I know that sounds corny, but it works. Good luck!
<span style=\'color:gray\'"Don't be afraid to cry...it's in crying that our spirit is reborn."
Kalimeno
Loyal

Post by Kalimeno »

do you not have enough new threads to post in??
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Topic locked. Violation of general rule #12.

12. Making a post that either bumps a topic or adds no new information to it will NOT be tolerated. For example Posting "I don't know what to tell you" or just "lol" is not allowed. Another action that is prohibited is digging up topics that have long since died down unless you have something to add to them that is valid. The only exception to this rule is the Chit-Chat forum. The Chit-Chat forum is the only place you are allowed to do this. All topics that go astray from the original subject too much, will be considered for trimming, moving or being split into two topics. If you have something to say unrelated to the topic, but want it to be said, please feel free to create a new topic in the appropriate forum.
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.