Sunnysideup

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
DreamPixie
Veteran

Sunnysideup

Post by DreamPixie »

[you know you love my title hahaha]

[[ Name ]] - [Macie] Summer

[[ Nickname ]] - Summie, Sumsum, Summah, Summie baby, baby doll, Summdog, um yea let's leave it at that

[[ Birthday ]] April 1, 1987

[[ Age ]] - 15

[[ Astrological sign? ]] - aries

[[ Chinese zodiac sign? ]] - monkey? i don't remember, probably rabbit or something, but monkeys are cool hehe

[[ Current Hair color ]] - well this week it would be....some random shade of brown with redness in there, some blue, pink, a li' purple/green where that has faded....

[[ Eye color... W/ &W/O contacts ]] - green

[[ Height ]] - 5'0

[[ Weight ]] - 100 :0/ bleh help

[[ Booby Size/ Dicky Size ]] - 13 inches.....oh wait, :let me check again:...ok sadly i am without penis :(

[[ Parents still together? ]] - yep

[[ Siblings? ]] - well there's some kid that slept in the room beside me last night....and every night for the past 15 years.....i guess you could say he's my brother....but *shh* we'll keep that between you and me

[[ Pets? ]] rex, my ferocious dog hehe....my goldfish died :'(

[[ In school/graduated? ]] - in school *Woot* but not today :0p or yesterday either hehe

[[ Rent, lease, or own your home? ]] - currently i am sleeping in a bed and eating in a kitchen all provided free of charge by my 'rents....

[[ What do you do for work? ]] - i don't.......

[[ What do you drive? ]] does driving my mom crazy count?

[[ Black/White ]] black [um, i'm white, but that's not asking that lol]

[[ Red/Blue ]] *gag* definitely not the two together....but blue is good

[[ Dogs/Cats ]] - dogs...cats are cooler sometimes but i'm more allergic to them so *bleH*

[[ Roses/Daisies ]] - ooo roses ... :0)

[[ Beer/Liquor ]] - lets go with not beer.....

[[ Underwear/Thongs ]] - don't own any of the latter...so we'll try pretty pink undies for $500 alex

[[ Hair: Short/Long ]] it's really looooong but i'm thinking of a pixie cut/spike thing but um yea i'm too superficial to just whack my pretty hair off :0/ ...anyways, if my bangs grow out i'll look more like avril, cuz i already look *way* too much like her, but then again she's hot, so yay long hair :0D

[[ Boots/Shoes ]] - socks.....flipflops....um.....something that isn't painful [so that means i'm stuck being short hehe]

[[ Food: Mexican/Italian ]] - either one....tacos or pasghetti please

[[ Dark/Light ]] - depends what u speak of

[[ Day/Night ]] - night is good....walking around at night with some friends or a cool guy

[[ Sheets: Solid/Animal Prints ]] - hehe i want black sheets but i bought pretty white lacey girlie ones :0)

Favorites

[[ Color ]] - blue, black, green

[[ Animal ]] - monkeys [like spider monkeys/rally monkeys hehe], penguin, duck, etc.

[[ Vehicle ]] - lol eric's geo metro *woot woot* ;0p

[[ Flower ]] - white roses....black roses

[[ Beer ]] - um, no

[[ Liquor ]] - i'll go with vodka

[[ Soda ]] - strawberry fanta....dr.pepper

[[ Food ]] - i eat too much :0/ i like everything....

[[ Book ]] - harry potter hehe....actually i don't know....don't find much time to read anymore

[[ Author ]] - umm

[[ Band ]] - sublime, white stripes, nirvana, beatles, the vandals, ben folds five [weee! yay!]

[[ CD ]] - bleh, avril lavigne-let go ...lol ...i like everything tho...

[[ Song ]] - anything by any of my fave artists....i love "losing grip" and avril's new single *ahh can't think of the name hate when that happens*...."beautiful" "hollywood" -flickerstick......etc....

[[ Movie ]] - almost famous

[[ Extracurricular Activity ]] - marching band/band in general

[[ Color your hair? ]] - haha .... yep.....

[[ Have tattoos? ]] - nope

[[ Piercings? ]] - only my ears so far

[[ Stolen anything? ]] - nah

[[ Smoked? ]] - a few times

[[ Pot? ]] - no

[[ Crack? ]] - umm contrary to popular belief no ;0p

[[ Drink? ]] - only like twice and it was stupid mixed drinks that were all nasty....anyway.....nah hehe

[[ Been so drunk you couldn't remember your name? ]] - nope

[[ Been so drunk you didn't care that you couldn't remember your name? ]] - nope

[[ Posed for nude pics? ]] - lol no, might cause blindness

[[ Considered a life of crime? ]] - ah....if only.....

[[ Considered being a hooker? ]] - no

[[ Maybe a pimp? ]] - yep

[[ Cheated on someone? ]] - well i've kissed guys with girlfriends on two different occasions.....one while his g/f was sitting in front of us and we were under a blanket lol...........i'm so mean....but no i've never cheated on anyone...

[[ Been married? ]] - riiight

[[ Been divorced? ]] - yep

[[ Are you psycho? ]] - duh

[[ Split personalities? ]] - how split?

[[ Schizophrenic? ]] - nah

[[ Obsessive? ]] - yep

[[ Compulsive? ]] - yeep

[[ Obsessive Compulsive? ]] - mmHmm

[[ Panic? ]] - sometimes......had a panic attack yesterday....

[[ Anxiety? ]] - that too

[[ Depressed? ]] - who isn't <--ditto

[[ Anorexic/Bulimic ]] - well i used to see how long i could go in the summer without eating....but band camp kinda takes the fun outta that game when you have to eat or pass out....

[[ Suicidal? ]] - nah....

[[ Obsessed with hate? ]] - um, no?

[[ Mutilate animals? ]] - nah. i love my doggy :)

[[ Idolize infamous criminals? ]] - no....that reminds me, i wanted to read helter skelter over holiday break hehe

DO YOU...

[[ Wear eye shadow? ]] - yea....then my family goes *what's all that makeup?!* :glare: even if it looks sexifuls...

[[ Have a dog? ]] - yep...but mine doesn't hump pillows anymore, just drunken women that come over at thanksgiving...and my ex-b/f who went *ooo, is that making him arroused?* lol

[[ Want a tattoo ]] - well i have seen some really pretty ones.....but i don't think it would fit my body right now, it'd just look like someone trying to be tough lol

[[ Have any regrets? ]] - a few....only one i really dwell on tho....trying to get past it....

[[ Crush? ]] trying to hook up with my ex from like middle school hehe to try a "real" relationship :0)....just got dumped by a total loser....i'm so much happier now......oh and i developed a slight crush on this guy the other day....and i'm kinda obsessive over my ex when i get into a bad relationship so that's not good......oh well, maybe i'll have a date before new years :0D

[[ Do you have a best friend? ]] yea, eric is my baby :0)...and i can tell laura basically everything even tho sometimes it's like *omg summer you're a dumbass wtf are u thinking* and sometimes we fight, but she's a really good friend

[[ Who do you go to for advice? ]] - eric, laura

[[ Who knows all your secrets? ]] laura knows most of them i guess.....

[[ Who do you cry with? ]] hah....myself.....and well, ok i won't go there :0p

DO YOU BELIEVE IN...

[[ God/Devil? ]] - yes...well not sure about the devil, but i tried to talk about that with my dad and he's all *the devil's in the bible*....duh.....

[[ Yourself? ]] - sometimes...

[[ Your friends? ]] - mostly...

[[ Aliens? ]] - nah

[[ Love? ]] - yea...just can't get a grasp on it....but i believe that my parents and my friends love me, if that counts for anything, which it does to me :0)

[[ The Closet Monster?]] yes :'( hehe

omg that is way more than anyone ever wanted to know about me....and something else: i love you all! :0p.....and i'm not at school today nananannanana......anyways, i was bored, so sue me.....[for the money i do'nt have].....*peace* :blink:
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.
Tina
Loyal

Re: Sunnysideup

Post by Tina »

Howdy! Welcome to the new support groups :blink:
"Most people love you for who you pretend to be... to keep their love, you keep pretending - performing. You get to love your pretense... It's so true, we're locked in an image, an act. And the sad thing is, people get so used to their image; they grow attached to their masks; they love their chains. They forget all about who they really are. And if you try to remind them, they hate you for it. They feel like you're trying to steal their most precious possession."

-Jim Morrison
Barbies are Evil
Veteran

Post by Barbies are Evil »

welcome!
TJ[10:13 PM]: no not really..... it's all so.... like wow..... screw steps, you took a fuckin jet pack and strapped it on yourself and rocketed your way forward (thats my big bro)

And I'm going to extremes

Tomorrow I will change

And today won't mean a thing

I'm a bitch, I'm a tease

I'm a goddess on my knees

When you hurt, when you suffer

I'm your angel undercover

I've been numb, I'm revived

Can't say I'm not alive

You know I wouldn't want it any other way

Meredith Brooks-Bitch
DreamPixie
Veteran

Post by DreamPixie »

thanks you guys, forgot to add: i'm not a newbie, this is like the 4th time i've been stuck being a newbie...but oh well *peace*
~The best thing about being happy is thinking that you will never be unhappy again.

~Life's too short to be anything but happy.

~I<3Mike.
daloverlyme
Loyal

Post by daloverlyme »

lots of info

*********************THE <span style="color:red"LOVES
OF MY LIFE!!!!!********************

My daughter Kate was born June 16th 1997

My son Timmy (Timmers) was born Aug 1st 2004

I had my daughter Aiyana Moon Love on July 1st 2005.

AshLynn was born Jan. 28th 2007.

I Married to Chandler William. Friday March 20th 2004
daloverlyme
Loyal

Post by daloverlyme »

Welcome to the group

*********************THE <span style="color:red"LOVES
OF MY LIFE!!!!!********************

My daughter Kate was born June 16th 1997

My son Timmy (Timmers) was born Aug 1st 2004

I had my daughter Aiyana Moon Love on July 1st 2005.

AshLynn was born Jan. 28th 2007.

I Married to Chandler William. Friday March 20th 2004