Newbie #120kas21

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
ed-dantes
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Newbie #120kas21

Post by ed-dantes »

hey all, i'm a new guy from shallifornia. just thought i'd introduce myself a bit since well, it's always nice to introduce myself. i'm a 23 (am i too old to be considered a teen?) year old college student on the central coast and well, i'm not anxious to step into the real world just yet. somehow i've yet to get the full college experience, unlike everyone around me who get drunk, get laid, and have a general good time altogether.

as you can see i'm a bit of a loner in the physical world and it's quite... lonely. hopefully i'll make some friends around here, look forward to talking to any of you (particularly in the depression group)...

E d
"You see, to live is to suffer...

...to survive, well, that's to find meaning in the suffering."
snoop83
Loyal

Re: Newbie #120kas21

Post by snoop83 »

welcome~! :D you will find a lot of people here that will help you and talk to you!
WAR... THE ONLY WAY TO PEACE... I DON'T FALL FOR THAT

"Maybe I'm crazy but laughing out loud makes the pain pass by."

"Fools are we if hates the gate to peace"

"There are bad times but that's ok..just look for the love in it"

"9 planets areound the sun, only does the sum imbrace, upon this watered one, so much we take for granted"

"We'll fight back the pain with love"
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

Welcome to Teenhelp.org :)

Everyone is welcome in these groups (As long as you follow the rules), so make sure you check out the rules in the announcement form, and enjoy yourself :)

Cindy
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
dragonangel(ash)
Loyal

Post by dragonangel(ash) »

welcome to th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we are offered many paths in our lifes that can lead us sometimes to happyness .....but to get there, we must go not stand and wait for someone to take it for us.

bird go poof, goblin go splat!!!!!!

http://www.chat.webrpg.com
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

hey..welcome to teenhelp..i hope you can make some friends around here..are you in to anime by any chance?..just from looking at your avatar im taking a guess...well..there are plenty of ppl here that are..and im sure you'll make friends easily....and there are a lot of different ppl here as well....i hope you can get a little better by being here...good luck

~brittney

Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

im afraid of college in general, too bad i leave in 2 weeks.
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

Ed,

Welcome to the forums :) We're glad to have you. You're never too old to be on here as long as you follow the rules, wich I'm sure ya will. Hope you can find some good advice and make some friends along the way.
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
Zarah
Loyal

Post by Zarah »

WELCOME ! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
*The greatest thing you`ll ever learn is just to love & be loved in return*
Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess »

welcome to teenhelp! i hope you find everything okay and the people friendly and helpful. if you need anything, feel free to PM me..i'm always here! :)

:hug:

jess
Image the banana dance will live on!Image
ed-dantes
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by ed-dantes »

Hey there, thnaks for the all the warm welcomes....

Hope to talk to all of you soon,

E d
"You see, to live is to suffer...

...to survive, well, that's to find meaning in the suffering."
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

We are all here for you. And, we always welcome older friends, it's nice to see someone else here. Do you go to UCSB? UCLA? Houston, we have another educated one!
-Sam!
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

HI THERE :woot:
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus