Goodbye

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
TimeMachine9906
Loyal

Goodbye

Post by TimeMachine9906 »

well i must say im tired of hearing how i have an attitude problem, and how everytime that i fight formyself, i am "out of line". No worries most of the problem was here, it was at home, so im gonna run away. It sounds far fetched but im leaving tonight. I have everything planned. I just would like to thank everyone for support, and Goodbye. :)

i think im going to be happier on my own.
So Let's Find A Bar

So Dark We Forget Who We Are

And All The Scars From The

Nevers And Maybes Die
TimeMachine9906
Loyal

Re: Goodbye

leaving in general

im getting out of this house and i wont be coming back.
So Let's Find A Bar

Nevers And Maybes Die
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

How old are you? If you're under 18 I think you're gonna have some problems cuz you could like get arrested and everything ;)
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
Tyoka
Veteran

Post by Tyoka »

you're really going to risk losing all your friends and basically your life just cause some snotty parent is power hungry? Don't do it. Just ignore them. And by ignore i don't mean give them the cold shoulder, i mean ignore them completely until they realize how stupid they are being. do what you want but don't get into trouble, and if you do get into trouble let them speak there mind and then go on with you life. if you run away it'll just make things worse...
In this bloody dawn

I will wash my soul

to call the spirit of vengence

to deny my wisdom for anger

to break the scream of the silent fool

and to be knightrider of doom

The Tetsusaiga's tranformation effectively changes it from a Katana to a Falchion.

This changes its damage to 7-15 and increases its range by 10.

If you understood any of that, you have problems.
CanadaCraig
Veteran

Post by CanadaCraig »

Hi TimeMachine9906!! :)

I know what 'Inu Yasha' said will probably annoy you - because it's the last thing you want to hear - but I agree with what he said.

But if you absolutely HAVE to leave - then stay just long enough to FIND some SAFE place to go. Don't just go out into the night [so to speak] and hope for the best. Far too often - people who do that end up having a life that is MUCH tougher than the one they were running away from. Taking care of yourself MEANS taking care of yourself. Don't let someone ELSE'S behavior cause you to run into what could end up being a lions den. [if you know what I mean] There are a lot of not-so-nice people in this world who are more than willing to take full advantage of some nice person like you. Make sure THAT never happens. OK??

I hope you haven't left yet. Please reconsider. And no - it is NOT a 'defeat' IF you decide to take the advice to stay home. [at least until you have some safe place to go] A 'defeat' would be leaving and ending up in a far worse place and allowing someone ELSE to push you there.

I care a lot about you and don't want ANYTHING bad to ever happen.

Think about it - OK??

GREAT BIG HUG

Craig!! :)
"It takes FAR MORE COURAGE to be KIND than it does to be CRUEL!!"

Be sure to LIKE my Love The Bully Facebook Page!

Please visit 'Cambilar'! It's where you'll find my eBooks!

I am a 54 year old guy from Canada!! :)
Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess »

is she gone? :(
Image the banana dance will live on!Image
xJuliex
Needs Another Hobby

Post by xJuliex »

I think so.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ONE TREE HILL RULES!!!
TimeMachine9906
Loyal

no i didnt leave. I was but a close friend of mine is going thru some troubles so im gonna hang around for her...but thank you all for caring so much! haha it actually made me blush a bit. I feel like im wanted with this site, and i feel like im actually someone at this site and i would like to thank you all :)
So Let's Find A Bar

Nevers And Maybes Die
CanadaCraig
Veteran

Post by CanadaCraig »

Hi TimeMachine9906!! :D

I know it's hard for some of us to believe that ANYONE - let alone someone on the net - could possibly care about US - but it happens.

I'm VERY happy to hear from you again. I'm so glad that you found some reason to stay home. I hope 'things' get better for you VERY soon!! And remember - the TeenHelp door is ALWAYS open!!!

GREAT BIG HUG

Craig!! :D
"It takes FAR MORE COURAGE to be KIND than it does to be CRUEL!!"

Be sure to LIKE my Love The Bully Facebook Page!

Please visit 'Cambilar'! It's where you'll find my eBooks!

I am a 54 year old guy from Canada!! :)
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

well i am glad you disided to stay
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Originally posted by Pl??????????????@Jul 24 2003, 05:40 PM

BYEBYE

Don't just say bye bye! Running away sucks! Don't do it! My friend did it once, and well, um, it wasn't pleasant. You will have nowhere to go, and did you know, it's illegal to run away. Stay home and live through it. We're here to help!

EDIT: WHOOPS, I DIDN'T SEE YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND, AFTER THAT....
-Sam!
TimeMachine9906
Loyal

lol its ok
So Let's Find A Bar

Nevers And Maybes Die