Horrible Teachers

Are you new to HelpingTeens.org? Feel free to stop in here and introduce yourself! Have a question that doesn't seem to fit anywhere else? Post it here.
Zarah
Loyal

Horrible Teachers

Post by Zarah »

Im going back to skool in september and im dreadin seeing my maths teacher.She is a right bitch especially to me because i give back cheek when i feel she is wrong in what she is doing.One time a friend of mine got 20%in his math test and he was really upset because he finds the subject difficult.She told the whole class his result and then told him to stand at the front of the class and let everyone see the person who got such a low mark.I got really mad and told her thats not fair to do that to him because he ahs difficulty with the subject- I got suspended for 2 days lol! Yes my skool is strict but im not gonna sit there this year and watch her bully people around.Just because she is good at math doesnt mean everyone is , and im ready for her now! BRING IT ON! LOL
*The greatest thing you`ll ever learn is just to love & be loved in return*
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Re: Horrible Teachers

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

thats the type of teacher that u wonder if they have a soul
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
Jaegermeister
Veteran

Post by Jaegermeister »

Ummm... that's just not kosher. That's humiliating and degrading for the student. She should be reprimanded. Dunno what to do about it. Sounds like your school isn't really symathetic towards you. Try the district superintendant.

TJ
"What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?" --OSB

"Be who you are and be that well" --St Francis de Sales.

Suaviter et fortiter

Bunches of love Xena.
xJuliex
Needs Another Hobby

Post by xJuliex »

Math teachers HAVE to be strict, it's just who they are.

Lol

Math:Ruler::Teacher:straight

Or something like that. :P
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ONE TREE HILL RULES!!!
nj100688
Veteran

Post by nj100688 »

i've never had a teacher that was 100% evil but i had one last year that was like 99.999999999999% evil.
its better to have people think you're stupid then open your mouth and prove it

If you're going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill

people often over look that a one in a million chances is still a chance
Ashley
Loyal

Post by Ashley »

hmm.....my english/s.s. teacher was psycho. i started shit with her all year becuase for one she treated my class like lil kids. she used to say "and when you're done with that, put your name on it and it will be golden." all the time. she was always nice and sweet seeming, and then BOOM she would go YACK YACK YACK. one time i was throwing pop tarts at someone at break and she RUSHED up to me out of nowhere and was like "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING BLAH BLAH BLAH" and she was right in my face like she was gonna hit me....it was funny! ahh...
yzarc
faith
Veteran

Post by faith »

omg! i had the worst math teahcer too last yr! thank god i only had her for 1/2 the yr tho but yea man algebra was not fun that 1rst 1/2 of the yr! yea she was downright bitchy. i mouthed off to her like i never had done b4! but might i say that she was degrading and definitly deserved it! ms. novitske go to hell!!!!!!!! whoah that felt good!
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

What that teacher did is not right at all. Teacher's have no right to share a student's grades with anyone but counselors, parents, and principals. Why embarrass a student who did poorly on a test? I had a bad math teacher in sixth grade, and I hated math since.
-Sam!
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

I hate teachers that talk to the board. I mean for Christ's sake, look people in the eyes!
-Sam!
alexadown
Loyal

Post by alexadown »

let me tell you about teachers. At one of my last schools the teachers were Completely heartless and i wondered why they even took this job because all they did was complain about it and the students.

Two teachers would always give me shit becuase i wasnt best friends with the cheerleaders , i cant explaing every little thing ide get introuble for , it was my first year to ever have any problems with teachers , i didnt understand.

But in short it ends up that 4 teachers at my school got fired because they typed this thing on the computer that was innapropate for school and put my name at the bottom Then turned it into the principal saying that the cheerleaders turned it into them . i almost got expelled untill the shcool found the saved document on one of the teachers computers .

stupid . stupid people.