Tattoo Help

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Beachatnight
Loyal

Tattoo Help

Post by Beachatnight »

I'm a big fan of tattoos. To answer any preliminary questions, yes, they are addicting. That being said, I'm going sometime soon to get a new one. I have the design picked out and all that good stuff, but my question is, where should I put it? The design is this cool little blue/white star thing that's sorta round and has 4 jagged edges coming out of the sides. It's hard to describe, but it's cool. Anyway, I've decided that it will eventually end up on my right arm, because everything there is either black or blue. On that arm, I have black and blue tribal going up and along the outside, stopping at about my shoulder. I have three basic choices. 1.) Place it away from everything and go for the underside of my forearm, below my wrist. Anything round looks cool there. 2.) Do it over my elbow, because that would look like a continuation of the tribal. Or, 3.) Do it on the inside of my bicep, because it might look good to have the two right next to each other. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
faith
Veteran

Re: Tattoo Help

Post by faith »

whereever ur little haert desires
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

I say underneath your forearm.. near your wrist. Sexy ;) :D
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
Beachatnight
Loyal

Post by Beachatnight »

So far, most people that I've asked have either said "elbow" or "forearm." Personally, I'm leaning more toward forearm, but I'm indecisive.