What Personality Are You?!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Daddys Girl
Loyal

Re: What Personality Are You?!

Post by Daddys Girl »

GURU

(Submissive Extrovert Abstract Feeler )

Like just 12% of the population you are a GURU (SEAF)--kind, knowing, giving. Like Buddha of old, you can be a persuasive speaker, and you use your creative talents to further the objectives of your heart instead of your mind. But be careful that your friends don't take advantage of your relaxed nature, that's what happened to Jesus.

Above all, you like going with the flow. And there is probably nothing in the world you haven't smoked. That's cool. Oh yeah, you like to talk a lot. That's cool, too. Whatever.

thats what i am but weird ii have smoked before
I know that time wont change a thing

If we're all moving in slow motion

It's hard to catch up

When the world is weighing you down

Tomorrow is always a brand new day.

You're the one thats always there

You make me smile like no one else

When you cry I want to die

And when you hold me,

I get all choked up inside

I love Chad.
Sky
Veteran

Post by Sky »

Prober
<span style=\'font-family:Times\'Something told the wild geese

It was tine to go

Through the fields lay golden

Something wispered- "SNOW"

Leaves were green and stirring

Berries,luster-glossed

But beneath the warm feathers

Something cautioned- "FROST"

All the sagging orchards

Steamed With amber spice

But each wild breast stiffened

At rembered ice

Something told the wild geese

It was time to fly-

Summer sun was on their wings

Winter in their cry
Sosa
Loyal

Post by Sosa »

(Submissive Introvert Abstract Thinker )

Anthony

Like just 8% of the population you are a MASTERMIND (SIAT). You can be silent and withdrawn, but behind your reserved exterior lies an active mind that allows you to analyze situations and come up with creative, unexpected solutions. Normal people call this "scheming." Don't learn German.

Anyway, your sense of style and originality are your strengths, and people will respect your judgment once they get to know you. If you learn to be a little more personable, you could be a great leader--you've definitely got the "vision" thing down. Just make sure all the plotting you do behind those eyes of yours is healthy.

Famous masterminds in television: Dr. Claw, The Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Montgomery Burns.

people don't already respect my judgement....wat a shock............well not really thats something i already knew but i dont give a fuck
viv
Loyal

Post by viv »

DREAMER

(Submissive Introvert Abstract Feeler )

vivian

Like just 11% of the population you are a DREAMER (SIAF)--reserved and imaginative. You are basically the shy, silent type. You don't have much interest in facts and figures or most of what's going on around you, but the internal worlds you build for yourself are rich and complex.

Luckily, your creativity and strong heart mean you have a deep personality evident to anyone who gets to know you. It's just that not many people do, because most everyone thinks you're a loser. Talk to yourself less, other people more, little shaver.
I have thrown myself on the world... I must either conquer or die- succeed or be disgraced.

Chances thrown, nothings free, longing for what, what used to be, still it's hard, hard to see, fragile lives, shattered dreams.

~*~*~*~viv~*~*~*~
ShowMeTheMoney!
Loyal

Post by ShowMeTheMoney! »

GURU

(Submissive Extrovert Abstract Feeler )

:woot: muahaha, yaaah....well, mhm...maybe maybe :ermm:
' In my dreams I was drowning my sorrows

but my sorrows they learned to swim '

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain... Time to die."
Daddys_Lil_Defect
Loyal

Post by Daddys_Lil_Defect »

PERFORMER

(Dominant Extrovert Abstract Feeler )

Meghan

Like just 6% of the population you are a PERFORMER (DEAF)--personable, self-assured, and excellent under pressure. You are extroverted and strong-willed, which, in combination means you are good with people and aren't willing to let opportunity pass you by. Congratulations. I'm sure all the peons you've stepped on never saw it coming and didn't feel a thing.

You like being naked.

Anyhow, you have formidable creative talents, and you often following what your heart tells you instead of your logical mind. Your exuberance can earn you many friends and admirers, despite your ambition, or it can intimidate the less confident into keeping their distance. It's also possible you're Madonna.
lash
Loyal

Post by lash »

Like just 4% of the population you are an ARTIST (DIAF)--creative, adventurous, and deep. Although you are an introvert, your dominant ideas lead you to assert yourself often--especially through your work. You actively put your creativity to constructive use, and because you are ruled by your heart you are less likely to be inhibited by logic.

You have an intuitive understanding of emotion and know how evoke it in others, but the real world can be a prison of foolishness and embarrassment if you don't get your head out of the clouds a little more. Also, you are 87% likely to write poetry. Please, for the love of God, stop now

(i'm offended that being artistic could be bad and it's better to dream then to be stuck in reality all the time)
Turning over in interrupted slumber,

You ponder others, growing ever wakeful,

You've locked the vermin in the other bedroom,

To be so perfect causes you to feel so thankful,

Now find the fault because your boyfriend can't read,

Reflecting on to you is all the bitterness you need,

So unhappy, yet so preoccupied,

Never found beaten down with your forked tongue tied.

Your eulogy is like poetry,

But your mouth is like a magazine.

Queen dependency is cowering, please don't be confused,

You are vacant and submissive, receptive to abuse,

Virtue isn't tangible, and sense of self is dated,

Names constant on your cracked lips are now eviscerated,

Your spine is made of metal, Your veins are bound in electric tape,

And all along an impulse lights at random in your face,

Yough cought up an offering and forget which words are lies,

Then your skull echoes a singeing pop, as your brain is cauterized.

-"Mouth Like A Magazine" Showbread
xxlilcubancutie0
Loyal

Post by xxlilcubancutie0 »

HEALER

(Submissive Extrovert Concrete Feeler )

Like just 9% of the population you are a HEALER (SECF)-- caring, good with people, and patient. You are completely selfless and full of love. As a concrete feeler, you do well with your emotions, which are very strong. You understand and appreciate *why* you feel the way you do, and for the most part you're at peace with yourself.

Suffering in the world really pisses you off.

In relationships, it's easy for you to get hurt. Avoid all kinds of dominant (D***) people, *especially* in dating or marriage. You are a motherly figure, even if you're a guy. If you're a girl, make sure you're a mom some day. The world's children need people like you. If you're a guy, don't even think about it. Most pedophiles are HEALERS.

On the rare occasions when you try to assert yourself, you're cute and awkward, but highly effective.

Jessiica <3 Ruben -- o4.2o.o5

The Veronicas

silentpain
Loyal

Post by silentpain »

GURU

( Submissive Extroverted Abstract Feeler )

You are a GURU (SEAF)--kind, knowing, giving. Like Buddha of old, you can be a persuasive speaker, and you use your creative talents to further the objectives of your heart instead of your mind. But be careful that your friends don't take advantage of your relaxed nature, that?s what happened to Jesus.

Above all, you like going with the flow. And there is probably nothing in the world you haven?t smoked. That?s cool. Oh yeah, you like to talk a lot. That's cool, too. Whatever.
RIP Ben, Jayce, Justin, Master Chief, Nana, pop Pop, Gavin, Ryan, Amber, Lauren, Kenneth, Denny, Cheri, Erica, Jack,Fransisco,Aunt Mary Larry, Mr. Helliar and Brooke..You are missed.

I didn't become who I am overnight, you know. I know what it feels like to have your toes crushed in.-Drew

Where in the nursery rhyme does it say humpty dumpty is an egg?
elizabeth
Loyal

Post by elizabeth »

ACTIVIST

(Dominant Extrovert Concrete Feeler )

Originally posted by Punkishbrat@Aug 1 2003, 10:19 PM

In more general terms, you are driven much more by emotion than logic. But because of your ideals, you are more interested in real-world results than abstract conclusions.

That part does sound like me. Cool test! :)
"Unbeing dead isn't being alive." -E. E. Cummings

"Learn all you can from the mistakes of others. You won't have time to make them all yourself." -Alfred Sheinwold

THE SERENITY PRAYER

God grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change... the Courage to change the things I can... and the Wisdom to know the difference.

Amen.
lash
Loyal

Post by lash »

took the test again, i got dreamer this time and it fit me MUCH better
Turning over in interrupted slumber,

You ponder others, growing ever wakeful,

You've locked the vermin in the other bedroom,

To be so perfect causes you to feel so thankful,

Now find the fault because your boyfriend can't read,

Reflecting on to you is all the bitterness you need,

So unhappy, yet so preoccupied,

Never found beaten down with your forked tongue tied.

Your eulogy is like poetry,

But your mouth is like a magazine.

Queen dependency is cowering, please don't be confused,

You are vacant and submissive, receptive to abuse,

Virtue isn't tangible, and sense of self is dated,

Names constant on your cracked lips are now eviscerated,

Your spine is made of metal, Your veins are bound in electric tape,

And all along an impulse lights at random in your face,

Yough cought up an offering and forget which words are lies,

Then your skull echoes a singeing pop, as your brain is cauterized.

-"Mouth Like A Magazine" Showbread
Angelbaby2003
Loyal

Post by Angelbaby2003 »

DREAMER

(Submissive Introvert Abstract Feeler )

Like just 11% of the population you are a DREAMER (SIAF)--reserved and imaginative. You are basically the shy, silent type. You don't have much interest in facts and figures or most of what's going on around you, but the internal worlds you build for yourself are rich and complex.

Luckily, your creativity and strong heart mean you have a deep personality evident to anyone who gets to know you. It's just that not many people do, because most everyone thinks you're a loser. Talk to yourself less, other people more, little
lifes a bitch

then you die

so fuck the world

and go get high

people who like me

like me well

people who don't

can all go to hell....

Angel
lil_blondie14_2004
Loyal

Post by lil_blondie14_2004 »

Luckily, your creativity and strong heart mean you have a deep personality evident to anyone who gets to know you. It's just that not many people do, because most everyone thinks you're a loser. Talk to yourself less, other people more, little shaver.
Vin Diesel is a hottie!
Princesspunk86
Loyal

Post by Princesspunk86 »

You are a GURU (SEAF)--kind, knowing, giving. Like Buddha of old, you can be a persuasive speaker, and you use your creative talents to further the objectives of your heart instead of your mind. But be careful that your friends don't take advantage of your relaxed nature, that?s what happened to Jesus.

Above all, you like going with the flow. And there is probably nothing in the world you haven?t smoked. That?s cool. Oh yeah, you like to talk a lot. That's cool, too. Whatever.

im a freaking hippy! :D
I LOVE MY JUSTIN![/b]

Justin's site.. its a good band!
acabarguy
Loyal

Post by acabarguy »

Well, looks like Im a healer.
Just smile... even if thats the opposite of what you feel; just smile.
enferno
Loyal

Post by enferno »

MASTERMIND

(Submissive Introvert Abstract Thinker )

Like just 8% of the population you are a MASTERMIND (SIAT). You can be silent and withdrawn, but behind your reserved exterior lies an active mind that allows you to analyze situations and come up with creative, unexpected solutions. Normal people call this "scheming." Don't learn German.

Anyway, your sense of style and originality are your strengths, and people will respect your judgment once they get to know you. If you learn to be a little more personable, you could be a great leader--you've definitely got the "vision" thing down. Just make sure all the plotting you do behind those eyes of yours is healthy.

Famous masterminds in television: Dr. Claw, The Scarecrow and Mrs. King, Montgomery Burns.

funny thing is that i can do a mean Dr. Claw impression! B)
"No tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering."

--Hellraiser, 1987

"Sweets to the Sweet."

--Candyman, 1992
stoplooking
Loyal

Post by stoplooking »

Someone else got this one and was all upset about. But... I am an artist. Thats what I plan to do when I finish ART SCHOOL! lol.

Like just 4% of the population you are an ARTIST (DIAF)--creative, adventurous, and deep. Although you are an introvert, your dominant ideas lead you to assert yourself often--especially through your work. You actively put your creativity to constructive use, and because you are ruled by your heart you are less likely to be inhibited by logic.

You have an intuitive understanding of emotion and know how evoke it in others, but the real world can be a prison of foolishness and embarrassment if you don't get your head out of the clouds a little more. Also, you are 87% likely to write poetry. Please, for the love of God, stop now.