Justa Wonderin

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Paige
Loyal

Justa Wonderin

Post by Paige »

Well I am xtremely bored and felt like startin a new topic so I was just wonderin: What is the stoopidest thing you have ever done in your entire life? Okay well thats all buh bye! :D
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Re: Justa Wonderin

Post by iAmAStreaker »

*Raises eyebrow* Go streaking.
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
unoshawty
Veteran

Post by unoshawty »

stupidest? .... uhhh...

ooh i got it!!

when i was 13, i thought I was better than the guys, so me and about 6 other guys were messin around in the parking lot of a grocery store (you know throwing rocks, vandelism) when they decided to take a ride in a grocery cart. Well, they said I couldnt handle it cuz i was a girl. I said "ya damn skippy that i CAN!" so i jumped into the cart and they had it tied up to a car, they started the car and drove around the parking lot at about 40mph.... the cart hit a bump and I went flying out of it. luckly I wasnt hurt. just scraped a bit. but I earned the guys' respect. sadly I didnt know that if i waited another year that I would just gain their respect anyway, cuz by the time i was 14 i had boobs. LOL! :D
RIP Pat N. Glassman

<span style=\'color:gray\'My car is SOOO much better than yours =)

TCCA Ya heard?
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

im not sure..i do a lot of stupid things..one stupid thing i did was at one of my softball games...i threw the ball from left to home instead of taking it to third where we could have gotten the out..and the girl at home did not catch the ball so a run scored...but we got one person who was running home..so..it wasn't that bad...but it was just stupid of me...yep..

Paige
Loyal

Post by Paige »

Originally posted by iAmAStreaker@Aug 4 2003, 08:39 PM

I kinda figured you would say that....
Mail Order
Veteran

Post by Mail Order »

Hrm... where to begin? LoL.
ATTENTION: Due to finanical difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off.

"They turn the lights down low,

In shadows hiding from the world,

Only coming out when it gets cold.

The seas part when they hit the floor,

The voices carry on and out the door

And everything you touch turns into gold

Like the angel you are you laugh creating a lightness in my chest,

Your eyes they penetrate me,

(Never cease to amaze me)

That's when I got up and left" Like The Angel - Rise Against
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

Originally posted by xSimpleMindx+Aug 4 2003, 08:42 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (xSimpleMindx @ Aug 4 2003, 08:42 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-iAmAStreaker@Aug 4 2003, 08:39 PM

I kinda figured you would say that....[/b][/quote]

:) Wow. I am very predictable. *Runs away and thinks of an evil plot while frolicing around naked* :)
Paige
Loyal

Post by Paige »

Originally posted by iAmAStreaker+Aug 4 2003, 08:45 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (iAmAStreaker @ Aug 4 2003, 08:45 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'
Originally posted by xSimpleMindx@Aug 4 2003, 08:42 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-iAmAStreaker
@Aug 4 2003, 08:39 PM

:) Wow. I am very predictable. *Runs away and thinks of an evil plot while frolicing around naked* :)[/b][/quote]

O, So now I am being plotted against? :huh:
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

i dont do stupid things. i am perfect. :shifty:
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
Ashley
Loyal

Post by Ashley »

hmm stupidest thing eh? trusted a pathological liar.
yzarc
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

Originally posted by xSimpleMindx+Aug 4 2003, 09:04 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (xSimpleMindx @ Aug 4 2003, 09:04 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'
Originally posted by iAmAStreaker@Aug 4 2003, 08:45 PM

Originally posted by xSimpleMindx@Aug 4 2003, 08:42 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-iAmAStreaker
@Aug 4 2003, 08:39 PM

:) Wow. I am very predictable. *Runs away and thinks of an evil plot while frolicing around naked* :)

O, So now I am being plotted against? :huh: lol[/b][/quote]

Since I am a predictable person.. I am doing the unpredictable. Sort of. *And not against you. Against EVERYONE! :woot: *
snoop83
Loyal

Post by snoop83 »

drive around with friends (and no parents) this town is filled with cops and if i got caught i would have to wait until i was 18 to get my license....i was freaking out when i was driving cuz i wanna get out of this town on my own1`~!
WAR... THE ONLY WAY TO PEACE... I DON'T FALL FOR THAT

"Maybe I'm crazy but laughing out loud makes the pain pass by."

"Fools are we if hates the gate to peace"

"There are bad times but that's ok..just look for the love in it"

"9 planets areound the sun, only does the sum imbrace, upon this watered one, so much we take for granted"

"We'll fight back the pain with love"
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

I can think of something, but I'm not going to tell you.

*sigh* :'(
I wish I were a spy.
Beachatnight
Loyal

Post by Beachatnight »

Here's something really stupid:

One day in the summer, my brother and I were really bored. We were young, I was 13 and he was 14, so there wasn't much to do. We were still under the rules of parents, and we couldn't go far if they weren't home. So, on this particular occasion, they weren't home. We had a step-brother who was 19, and in a band. Now, during this time period, the band was on tour. So, while the band toured, every one of his possessions was left in limbo in his room. So we searched around a bit for something interesting, but we found more than we bargained for. On his dresser were his car keys. This gave us an idea. We were like "hey let's go figure this driving thing out." So we went outside and gave it a whirl. Now, his car was manual, and at that young age, we couldn't drive stick. So we were trying to figure it out. We'd get like 2 feet down the road, and stall, and then another 2 feet, and another stall, and so on. Well, sooner or later, we got the shifting thing down (thanks in a large part to video games). When that problem was removed, we found that we couldn't drive, period. We were all over neighbors lawns and stuff. It must've looked hilarious. Needless to say, we got caught, and spent the rest of the summer in the house.
fightforjay99
Loyal

Post by fightforjay99 »

make out with a guy from my school on a fbla convetion second floor of the hotel then we did the same thing when we got back to school and we went a little far herhehehehehe right next to the gym
Bite ME im a tormented individual

whats one more fall when ur me whats one more skinned knee to bleed

Open your eyes and find urself. Before u decide where u belong decide if that is the only place u want to hide. A place to hide and to dry all the tears away
whats one more place flee