Help Help Help!~!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

snoop83
Loyal

Help Help Help!~!

Post by snoop83 »

tomorrow im gonna go get a haircut and im tired of the color i have.....any suggestions on what i could do to it!?!? my hair is like 3 or 4 inches below my shoulder and its sorta darkish brown.
WAR... THE ONLY WAY TO PEACE... I DON'T FALL FOR THAT

"Maybe I'm crazy but laughing out loud makes the pain pass by."

"Fools are we if hates the gate to peace"

"There are bad times but that's ok..just look for the love in it"

"9 planets areound the sun, only does the sum imbrace, upon this watered one, so much we take for granted"

"We'll fight back the pain with love"
snoop83
Loyal

Re: Help Help Help!~!

Post by snoop83 »

anybody got any suggestions?!??~!?!
WAR... THE ONLY WAY TO PEACE... I DON'T FALL FOR THAT

"Maybe I'm crazy but laughing out loud makes the pain pass by."

"Fools are we if hates the gate to peace"

"There are bad times but that's ok..just look for the love in it"

"9 planets areound the sun, only does the sum imbrace, upon this watered one, so much we take for granted"

"We'll fight back the pain with love"
*Bunnie-Babie*
Loyal

Post by *Bunnie-Babie* »

Hey yah!

I realize whut its like when ppl don't respnd! l0l!

Do yew want it a different colour, or new style. New colour I would say something to bring out ur brwon, blonde highlights but if not get it cut short and do the flair thing, or permed! If y'all are adventourous go fer red hun!

Chow *x0x0*
filling up on heartaches and cheap wine...*
brunette_barbie224
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Post by brunette_barbie224 »

my hair was darkish brown maybe like yours im not sure but what i did cause i didnt want to go to out there i put blond streaks in my hair then a little while later i dyed it light brown and it looks really good. im just suggesting*. about the cut just get layers in it i love layers.
*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

i tinhk that u should go 4 somethin to bring out or brown li tihnk that ya should go 4 like some caramel highlights !!! & like bunnie babie said go 4 the lilf lippy flare thing its in ;)
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*