Announcement

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Ashley
Loyal

Re: Announcement

Post by Ashley »

hmm you probably hate ME..

Sammy threatened to call the police eh? :lol:
yzarc
Emily
Veteran

Post by Emily »

Edited for rudeness
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

yes!!...i love the hatred :huh:

unoshawty
Veteran

Post by unoshawty »

damnchicksrfine... i dont hate you.....
RIP Pat N. Glassman

<span style=\'color:gray\'My car is SOOO much better than yours =)

TCCA Ya heard?
mistical16
Loyal

Post by mistical16 »

hey,

im not trying to be offensive or anything like that.i dont like this idea at all back a few years ago i was quite a different person then i am now and i would give my # out left and right over the internet.i wont go into detail about it unless anyone would like to hear simply cuz its to long to type right now.but a guy i had been talking to said he was 16 but i found out he wasnt and he wanted to come see me he tried but from what he told me he ended up in a car reck and we lost touch thank god!i mean you two are probably what you say you are and youve talked on the phone and everything

another opinion that i want to voice you can choose to ignore if you like is yall just started "going out"and you have already said you love each other to me anyway love is something you dont just throw out like that sometimes it takes people years to say i love you and know what there talking about.i know ive been there im not trying to bash you2 just wanting to voice an opinion

((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

years to say i love you? wow that's a while to wait. but still love isn't something you can put a time limit on..i knew i was in love with Keleka(Derek) a month after we started dating and I told him as soon as i knew...and we've been together 16months now so..i dunno..good luck you guys...

but anyways good luck you guys and i hope everything works out~ :hug:

*~*stefanie*~*
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Originally posted by mistical16@Aug 6 2003, 06:28 AM

hey,

im not trying to be offensive or anything like that.i dont like this idea at all back a few years ago i was quite a different person then i am now and i would give my # out left and right over the internet.i wont go into detail about it unless anyone would like to hear simply cuz its to long to type right now.but a guy i had been talking to said he was 16 but i found out he wasnt and he wanted to come see me he tried but from what he told me he ended up in a car reck and we lost touch thank god!i mean you two are probably what you say you are and youve talked on the phone and everything

another opinion that i want to voice you can choose to ignore if you like is yall just started "going out"and you have already said you love each other to me anyway love is something you dont just throw out like that sometimes it takes people years to say i love you and know what there talking about.i know ive been there im not trying to bash you2 just wanting to voice an opinion

((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

You're one of the few people that cared enough to put that respectfully, and for that, I thank you. I'll be careful with my phone number and personal information.
-Sam!
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Originally posted by Emily@Aug 6 2003, 01:44 AM

Edited for rudeness

:no: Not cool.
-Sam!
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Originally posted by Damnchicksrfine@Aug 6 2003, 12:58 AM

yes!!..haha...i never thought you hated me anyways..lol...just...other ppl.. <_<

And I don't hate you either... you're awesome!
-Sam!
Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

Topic closed upon request

BTW, guys: GROW UP!
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.