Change!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

faith
Veteran

Change!

Post by faith »

hi everyone! i post alot in this forum and i used to post as chuchi but now i am posting as faith!
~God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble. psalm 46:1-2

~God created people in his own image; God patterned them after himself Genesis 1:27

~Stop judging others, and u will not be judged. Stop criticizing others, or it will all come back on u. Luke 6:37

~There are "friends" who destroy eachother but a real freind sticks closer than a brother. Proverbs 18:24

~A fool is quick tempered but a wise person stays calm when insulted. Proverbs 12:16

~The tounge is a small thing but what enormous damage it can do. James 3:5

~Even if my father and mother abandon me the Lord will hold me close. Psalm 27:10

~Get rid of all bitterness...instead be kind to eachother Ephesians 4:31-32

God bless

Love in christ--chelsea
ShowMeTheMoney!
Loyal

Re: Change!

Post by ShowMeTheMoney! »

weeey.,...why everybody changin user name now? :)

i'll have to start thinking on my change too...!
' In my dreams I was drowning my sorrows

but my sorrows they learned to swim '

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain... Time to die."
FiZzBaW
Veteran

Re: Change!

Post by FiZzBaW »

Friend,

Thanks for that tid bit of information, but it is a bit irellevent to the friends/family forum, and is more of a chit-chat topic, due to the fact that you are not asking a question or for support.

-Best of Wishes

-FiZz

moved from Friends/Family to Chit-Chat
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group