Maury

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

unoshawty
Veteran

Maury

Post by unoshawty »

I'm watching the Maury show, cuz I have to go to work in a lil bit... but today's show is named "HELP! My 9 year old smokes, drinks, steals, and abuses me!"

Is it just me, or what? I'd love to kick these little kids asses. ooh, if I was a juvenial cop or something... these kids would never see the light of day. NO ONE should EVER hurt their parents and get away with it. I was taught to NEVER disrespect an adult unless they deserved it (ex. smart ass salesmen and idiot people)

These kids are stealing, beating their parents and siblings up, smoking and drinking. WTF! Children now days know things that I didn't even know when I was 8 and 9.

What happened to our youth!!!
RIP Pat N. Glassman

<span style=\'color:gray\'My car is SOOO much better than yours =)

TCCA Ya heard?
Britt
Veteran

Re: Maury

Post by Britt »

i like maury :unsure: ....he has good shows...and jenny ones too...haha..ok...anyway..yeah..i just don't get how some of the kids these days can call there parents rude names to their face...scream at them...HIT them....i could never do that cuz i would get backhanded and knocked to my ass....

Kiyotie
Veteran

Post by Kiyotie »

I like Maury because sometimes he has those really interesting ones with the malformed kids and stuff :)
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
chsgirlie2007
Loyal

Post by chsgirlie2007 »

I absolutly love Maury...I don't know why...I guess maybe because of all the drama. I am just a dramay kinda person. I agree with Britt too...Jenny Jones has some good shows. But yeah I would love to have some of those kids come and stay with me for a while. I would change em....lol!
Before I met you I never knew what it was like to just look at someone and smile for no reason.

I wanna be remembered as the girl who always smiles, even when her heart is broken and the one who could always brighten up your day even if she couldn't brighten up her own.
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

I think it's fake. Just like all those type of shows. The guys are actors and so are the people. But that's what I think.. I'm not sure.
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
blah~blah
Loyal

Post by blah~blah »

I hate those kinda shows, they make me sick
Have you ever tried to step in my shoes?

Have you ever tried to balance on that beam?

And if you ever tried to step in my shoes

They'll never be quite as soft as they seem.

-incubus
unoshawty
Veteran

Post by unoshawty »

Originally posted by iAmAStreaker@Aug 14 2003, 07:47 PM

I think it's fake. Just like all those type of shows. The guys are actors and so are the people. But that's what I think.. I'm not sure.

Bah, its all good :)

But if you go out to the streets you'll find that these things are happening EVERY day.... I've witnessed a little kid in wal-mart calling his mother a fat whore and punching her.. in front of EVERYBODY! I went up to the kid and I was like (yeah excuse my ghetto-ness :D) "Hey busta, what the hell you think you doin hittin yo motha like that?" He's like "fuck off nigger (he was white)" and I'm like "Excuse me? Oh hell naw!" and he's like "Yeah, thats right, NIGGER, your mama should've swallowed you, and your dad should have still been working in my COTTON FIELDS!!"

by this time I became so upset I didn't know what to do, the mother is on the ground crying because, well obviously no one wants to be hit by their own child... expecially one around 10 or 11.

So I said "You got a problem with me? Lets take it outside." Now, I do kind of admire the kid, because I stand at 5'8" and 173 or 175 lbs, give or take a few,. and I was also 15 at the time.. and he looked about 4'11, and about 110 lbs and looked around 10 or 11. He had some balls, I'll admit that.

So we get outside and he's like "yeah bitch, whatre you going to to about me? I'm the WHITE man, and youre my SLAVE bitch!" So I decked him, and it was all over with. The mother didn't press charges, and she told me she was GREATFUL that I just knocked her kid out :blink:

So no cops were called, the boy was taken to the hospital, and I've never heard from them since.
RIP Pat N. Glassman

<span style=\'color:gray\'My car is SOOO much better than yours =)

TCCA Ya heard?
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

Wow. If I did that *not that I would :huh: because I'm not such a *blep* person** my mom would have smacked me upside my head. I mean, make me cry. That kind hit. :blink: His mom obviously didn't raise him right or SOMETHING. Jeez. :o
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
~!TheOne4You!~
Dedicated

Post by ~!TheOne4You!~ »

I like Maury, but I think he shows paternity shows WAY too much...