Anyone From....

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Gambit006
Loyal

Anyone From....

Post by Gambit006 »

haha anyone here from louisiana? or anywhere close?? im jsut wondering, most of the people i see on here are from canada or northern us. anyways yea...anyone? :huh:
You know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

xoxo Catherine

My Diary
Gambit006
Loyal

Re: Anyone From....

Post by Gambit006 »

hmm i guess not. haha.
You know when you're sitting on a chair and you lean back so you're just on two legs then you lean too far and you almost fall over but at the last second you catch yourself? I feel like that all the time.

xoxo Catherine

My Diary
Bateluer
Loyal

Post by Bateluer »

Well, I was born and raised in western Michigan, but I live and work in Phoenix AZ now.
Gambit006
Loyal

Post by Gambit006 »

hmm well thats not too far away, what kinda work do u do?

xoxo Catherine

My Diary
Bateluer
Loyal

Post by Bateluer »

Originally posted by Gambit006@Aug 15 2003, 09:21 PM

hmm well thats not too far away, what kinda work do u do?

I am in the employ of the US Air Force. As an Avionics Technician, I am responsible for the troubleshooting and repair of Aircraft LRUs. :) Love my job.
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

NY here.
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

NS, Canada here :)