Babysitting

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

MattMan
Veteran

Re: Babysitting

Post by MattMan »

you guys are really lucky... i've never been payed for any babysitting i've done, and i strongly dislike children (i hope that doesn't offend anyone) *sigh* sometimes i wonder if its punishment for something
alty411
Loyal

Post by alty411 »

Originally posted by MattMan@Aug 22 2003, 06:08 PM

i strongly dislike children
WHOA! (!) Flashback to my 3rd grade teacher.
Trust me, I know my shit.

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys. - P. J. O'Rourke

Random thoughts...
transientsmiles
Loyal

Post by transientsmiles »

It really depends on the family.

I don't exactly charge them anything, they decide what they want to pay me and I tell them if it's okay or not.

One family pays me 4$ an hour, another pays me 7
...mm hmm...
*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

Originally posted by alty411+Aug 22 2003, 05:11 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (alty411 @ Aug 22 2003, 05:11 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE' <!--QuoteBegin-MattMan@Aug 22 2003, 06:08 PM

i strongly dislike children
WHOA! (!) Flashback to my 3rd grade teacher. [/b][/quote]

lmao..that cracked me upppp....