Homecoming Dresses

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

chsgirlie2007
Loyal

Homecoming Dresses

Post by chsgirlie2007 »

I get to go to homecoming for the first time this year and I am so so excited. I am alredy dress shopping and it is one month away still. I was just wandering if any of you knew of any good online stores to look at for dresses!

Sarah
Before I met you I never knew what it was like to just look at someone and smile for no reason.

I wanna be remembered as the girl who always smiles, even when her heart is broken and the one who could always brighten up your day even if she couldn't brighten up her own.
*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Re: Homecoming Dresses

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

davidsbridal.com littons.com dresses.com -?? thats all i can think of now
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*
Paige
Loyal

Post by Paige »

www.ewindsor.com

I, personally, really like some of their dresses, they are unique
Gamer Girl
Dedicated

Post by Gamer Girl »

Originally posted by xSimpleMindx@Aug 20 2003, 05:40 PM

www.ewindsor.com

I, personally, really like some of their dresses, they are unique
That really is a good site, i love all the dresses
chsgirlie2007
Loyal

Post by chsgirlie2007 »

Thanks to those that posted websites....I have been slowly checking them out and they are great. Thankies a buncho

Sarah
Before I met you I never knew what it was like to just look at someone and smile for no reason.

I wanna be remembered as the girl who always smiles, even when her heart is broken and the one who could always brighten up your day even if she couldn't brighten up her own.
chsgirlie2007
Loyal

Post by chsgirlie2007 »

I finally found the one and only homecoming dress for me. I went shopping at a Debs store yesterday and found it first thing. Got it all there...shoes everything for 120.00 Just thought I would let you's know. And thanks again for your help with the websites.

Sarah

bones
Loyal

Post by bones »

i like the first four dresses on page 2 of the day dresses on ewindsor, super hot!