Still In?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

chsgirlie2007
Loyal

Still In?

Post by chsgirlie2007 »

O.k...I am just wandering if the belts with like the long strings that ya tie ya know...are they still in this year???/

Sarah
Before I met you I never knew what it was like to just look at someone and smile for no reason.

I wanna be remembered as the girl who always smiles, even when her heart is broken and the one who could always brighten up your day even if she couldn't brighten up her own.
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Re: Still In?

Post by iAmAStreaker »

What do you mean by 'in'? Like in style? :huh: I highly doubt that it MATTERS. Just wear it if you like it. I guess I've seen a few people wear it so I guess it's in style.. I have no idea, though.
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
KermitKnowsIloveHim
Loyal

Post by KermitKnowsIloveHim »

i agree with iAmAStreaker.... stuff being "in" doesnt matter, if u like it wear it... if u dun dun... lol...

I guess they are though... I dun own any, its not really my style (not that I have a style) but I think they are really really cute, so i say they are in style...
<span style='font-family:Geneva'"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing everyday" ~Winnie The Pooh

The most dire disaster in love is the death of the imagination -G. Meredith

What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies -Aristotle
chsgirlie2007
Loyal

Post by chsgirlie2007 »

Well I was just wandering if they were included in the latest trends? I don't really know if they are my style or not. I really haven't gotten that figured out yet. I think they are really cute when I see other people wearing them but I just really don't know if I like the way they look on me I guess.

Sarah
Before I met you I never knew what it was like to just look at someone and smile for no reason.

I wanna be remembered as the girl who always smiles, even when her heart is broken and the one who could always brighten up your day even if she couldn't brighten up her own.
*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

in the latest trends........NO they are not they went out last winter now just reg. belts are back in
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*
Paige
Loyal

Post by Paige »

blah~blah
Loyal

Post by blah~blah »

i dunno i think they are cute and all but i like regular belts better...but whatever floats your boat! :)
Have you ever tried to step in my shoes?

Have you ever tried to balance on that beam?

And if you ever tried to step in my shoes

They'll never be quite as soft as they seem.

-incubus
English_Rose
Loyal

Post by English_Rose »

Well, I'm not really sure (:o) but I was reading 3Style in the mirror on Saturday and they were on about how Boho Babe is back. Gypsy skirts, floral prints, dungarees all that shit.

But on the piks a few times they had a brown tassle bag on - and your belt has tassles on it, so yeah I'd wear it with a long, gypsy skirt and a floral top - Kookai's good for that range of stuff.

But, you know, anybody can wear anything at anytime, so if you want to wear it anyway, go for it!!!!