Trends

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

scunnyrastin
Loyal

Re: Trends

Post by scunnyrastin »

the vintage im talkin about is not nessacirly from back in time but made to look like its old.

and for the punks who dont care either way, i dont like to use labels but i labelled the ppl who dig punk or pretend to as punks.

people who simply dont care, simply dont care, like myself
We're all livn n a Delusional Hell

<< e.x.i.s.t.e.n.t.i.a.l.i.s.m
DH Girl
Hooked On HelpingTeens

Re: Trends

Post by DH Girl »

Punk Kids are Awsome, i am not a punk girl, i'm not gonna buy any plaid skirts or pull some avril wanna be outfit out of my ass, i this whole punk thing is just like last years HIPPY PHASE, i saw all the clothes and laughed my ass off people looked so ridculous trying to pull of clothes that aren't right for there body type, and don't complient them in anyway at all, the deal with trends are your supposed to find one that compliments how you already look. Find something where people will think wow you look good, not those clothes look good on you. let them see your face then your clothes. true punks rock they are the nicest people i know and i know quite a few and probably wouldn't walk around in half the stuff they are selling in the stores right now, and are probably laughing at the girls who are buying it and trying to "fit in" how are you supposed to fit in when you don't even dress how you feel and don't express yourself. if you look good in jeans nad tshirt them wear jeans and t shirt, if you look good in skimpy clothes then whatever, if you are one of the few people who look down right fantastic in that hippy crap, then by all means wear it, and if you are a punk that likes you jeans and your misfits hoodie them wear it be who you are. i live in canada and the punk thing isn't nearly as Blow up here as it is in other places at least not where i live. i thank god for west 49 and my bike shops other wise i would be shit outta luck and have to walk around naked!!!..... seriously i feel that you should dress the way you feel, if this trend isn't your style i bet all the "trendy" stores still have some classic stuff hidiing in the back they always do, and punk is just gonna turn into one of these "school girl gone wrong trends" so if your already a very wrong school girl type girl, then your ahead of the game. another thing, this is my personal opinion, if you have a bulge over the top of your pants it means they are to small and you need a size bigger, no one wants to see yout thong or g string and if you wear nothing i'm sure no guy is gonna think your ass crack hanging out is hot. it kinda gross, please wear a bra, for the sanity of all go to victorias secert and invest in a good five way bra, strapless, one shoulder, regular, croscross and halter it will do wonders, no matter how small your boobs are they may not look like there sagging, but if you look at it in shirt you will see other wise!!! :woot:
<span style='color:red'<span style=\'font-family:Times\'If life hands you lemons

throw them at lifes head and yell

"I don't want your damn lemons"