Cheerleading?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Kristina
Veteran

Re: Cheerleading?

Post by Kristina »

Originally posted by motoman@Aug 23 2003, 06:11 AM

iAmAStreaker if the only think you're going to do is bag on cheerleaders and you arent going to help in this thread then just fuck off. for a lot of cheerleaders its their way of life.. and i dont think you would like it if people made of the way you lived your life.

my girlfriend is a cheerleader and a lot of my friends are too. shes been doing it for 6 years so shes pritty good (made it to nationals last season and got 2nd.. she had to go to florda for a week for the compatition and we're all the way in SD :o ). this is just what i know from off the top of my head...

it would help if you know how to tumble... but if you arent very flexible or you dont know how to do that then you could try and focuss on lifting or w/e. just go in there with a good attitude and be happy. try and dress to the teams colors, it'll show pride and thats a good thing. just try your hardest and hopefully things will be good.

i'll ask my girlfriend for more advice on this later. and for your information she is NOT like the stereotypical cheerleader you all love to hate. if you guys havent figured out yet by the whole "all guys are assholes" thing i HATE generalizations. i'm just venting.. hehe
We wnet to Nationals in Florida and got second too? :P What shcool does she go too? Cause I mean there are many divisions
There's always someone cooler than you
archers_angel
Veteran

Post by archers_angel »

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

haha..yeah...that movie is good...all the cheerleading bitchs...scarey....and motoman..leave svet alone...don't ever talk to her ever again..or else...(im not sure..but..something)...yeah!

xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

iamastreaker why are you stereotyping all of them? i admit yeah there are a lot of bitchy cheerleaders but there are a lot who are..like you said kristina isnt and im not and a lot of my friends arent...its the "popular stuck up" cheerleaders that TEND(but not always)to be the bitches...

**steff**
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

Thanks Bri!! And Stef, calm your ass down. I wasn't talking shit about you. You live in a whole other state, in a whole other city. So of course it's going to be different.
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.