Guess Whose Back!?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Guess Whose Back!?

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

Guess whose back back again - Paulie's Back Back Again.!

yea i hate that song but it just felt good. Lemme tell you two weeks have been a totally cool but totally motivating and inspiring experience. Ill give you a low down of what happened. So day 1 - was a Sunday, and I left bags packed and shit, ready to rock and roll. I arrived at campus at 1500 (3 pm) and the first thing they did was shave my head bald. And you know how much I love my hair. Well now it was gone, done finish caput. Then I found my roommate, he wasn't the kid I hoped I'd be a roomie with. He was tall and lanky and was near passed out on his bed with him mom fanning him and his girlfriend putting away his clothes. I said, "Ah shit, this is gonna suck." So the first day they gave us our mug books and prepared us by yelling teaching us the basic stance of attention and all other really really basic stuff, I know from JROTC for 4 years. So basically I knew this wasn't going to be that tough for me. In fact all I was afraid of was the Physical Training. However, it wasn't that bad at all. There was no PT immediately. By the end of the first day, I wasn't going to say to myself I love this shit and then get a major bring down when I'm ashamed by my poor PT performance. I opened my letter from my girlfriend, Stephanie, and I read it everynight and carried it just about where ever I went. It was an amazing letter.

Okay I had poor amount of sleep, but the PT at 5:30 in the morning was actually really easy and enjoyable, and the rest of the day, I sort of just barely stayed awake. It wasn't hard. The MUG (nickname for a Freshman) Knowledge in my MUG Book was really easy, not to mention some stuff I had already learned through the Coast Guard's AIM Program, I had attended a year ago. That night we all moved onto the Ship, the TSES The Ship Empire State VI. Living on the 565 foot long ship was cool, I was able to talk and make new friends than just talk to my roommate (who at this time I was like Okay with), and not to mention living two inches over the floor, 3 feet underneath the guy above me and 3 feet away from the guy on my right. Well all the easy stuff just about ended in the three days and then the IDO's came (Indoctrination Duty Officers). They were tough, the pt got alot harder, and they didnt take shit from no one. Which was cool, I felt the sudden urge to be dedicated. And I emerged from the ranks of a kid who had a pretty good idea what was going on, to a cadet every other cadet should strive for. Yea it sucked sometimes, but it was good. I failed my PT test because of push-ups, i only did 31 - when i was supposed to do 46, unfortunately, i did atleast 39 but my sparring person didnt count them and his fist were so small i missed a good 7 real pushups. Situps we had to do 54, i did 75. And the mile and a half had to be 12:15, and I did it in 11:56. So i Passed those but not the Pushups. I'll eventually get it, I'm not that far off.

At the end of it all my sectionmates named me to be the Guide-On carrier for the pass and review. As of now I carry the flag that says our section and what were about. At the pass and review, we didn't win honor section, but I could tell we did a bang up job. All in all it was a crazy experience lots of work but I enjoyed it. I did my job and did it right.

So ill be back, not often but enough. School year will get tough in a while but until then, see you around!!!!
Me: So do you like, HIM?

Rosca: No way, they suck. . .

Me: How can you say that, they're love METAL

Rosca: They ain't Metal!

Me: Well they probably get more women than we will ever in our lives combined

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Re: Guess Whose Back!?

Post by iAmAStreaker »

:woot: *Squeels* You're back! You're back! YAY! This place just hasn't been the same without you! Everyone is so..STUPID! Heh. :P

B) You make the whole thing sound like it was easy, jeez Paul. I'm glad you liked it, though! And it's soooo great to have you back! Good luck with everything, Paulie!

*Jumps around with joy! WOohoo!*
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

paul!!..hiiiii....sounds like you are having fun....well..it sounds like fun to me atleast....push ups..yay...you can do it..lol..

Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

wow only 2 people are glad to see me ;)

Rosca: Yea cause they're gay. . .
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

AWESOME PAUL! You fucking rock for doing that shit! I'm sooo gladd you're backkkk! :) :) :)

:hug:
There's always someone cooler than you
Sk8r_4_LiFe
Veteran

Post by Sk8r_4_LiFe »

yea i miss u guys lol ;)