Female Punks-

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

little-lost-one
Loyal

Female Punks-

Post by little-lost-one »

Just wondering... do guys think girls that are punk aren't as cute as someone who dresses "normally?"

Lots of Love,

~Emily:luck:
"But tommorow's another day, and I'm thirsty anyway, so bring on the rain."

"Car? What ca-"

Chocolate is a vegetable. Chocholate is made from the caco bean. Bean=Vegetable.
Bateluer
Loyal

Re: Female Punks-

Post by Bateluer »

Depends on whether they have piercings or not. Those are a major turn off for me.
Teardrop
Loyal

Post by Teardrop »

70's punk or modern american teen punk? 70's punk girls are hot.
i watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor.

that's my dream, that's my nightmare.

crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving.
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

Punk clothes look great on Tori...but the piercings and chains, and arm abdns adn crap wouldn't :P
Tyoka
Veteran

Post by Tyoka »

no i don't like punk girls all that much. That "toughness" doesn't matter except the fact that they look like they don't care. about anyone or anything, so I wouldn't get in a relationship with someone like that. plus they look like they're always trying to PROOVE that they're tough. Another thing that pushes me away from them.
In this bloody dawn

I will wash my soul

to call the spirit of vengence

to deny my wisdom for anger

to break the scream of the silent fool

and to be knightrider of doom

The Tetsusaiga's tranformation effectively changes it from a Katana to a Falchion.

This changes its damage to 7-15 and increases its range by 10.

If you understood any of that, you have problems.
She Lay Gutted
Veteran

Post by She Lay Gutted »

I agree with TearDrop, early 70's punk girls are hot.... But I prefer goth girls/guys myself.
"So when I disapear,

She will still be here...

Sifting my remains through the ashes.

She's not ordinary.

She's just. like. me." - Bottom Feeder [Project 86]

Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

i think girls who think they are punk or whatever they think are hot..just like any other girl would be hot...i mean..there is nothing special looking about them..cept..some of these "punk" girls die their hair..and get peircings..the clothes don't really matter....

MenaceToSociety
Loyal

Post by MenaceToSociety »

Originally posted by Hersheys Kisses 003@Aug 28 2003, 04:45 PM

I agree with TearDrop, early 70's punk girls are hot.... But I prefer goth girls/guys myself.

I agree, I prefer goth girls myself. But then again I'm not a guy so I guess I don't really count... But I like girls (and boys too... I'm not gender-biased with who I date) so does that make me count?
chsgirlie2007
Loyal

Post by chsgirlie2007 »

I am not a guy so I am not here to say whether I like punk girls or anything I am just wanting to say a little something. I love the punker girl style...if only I could pull it off. That is like the latest fashion trend and everyone is wearing it but I just cannot pull something like that off...everyone see's me as this little preppy girl. So to those of you that do pull it off **thumbs up**

Sarah
Before I met you I never knew what it was like to just look at someone and smile for no reason.

I wanna be remembered as the girl who always smiles, even when her heart is broken and the one who could always brighten up your day even if she couldn't brighten up her own.
=^-^=GrungeGirl=^-^=
Loyal

Post by =^-^=GrungeGirl=^-^= »

I think the people who walk around in chains & blink 182 hoodies calling theirselves "punk" are stupid. I like REAL bikers myself. rawr. :P
Paige
Loyal

Post by Paige »

this is my opinion so dont go bitin my head off , but who cares if people think you are "cute" dress how you want and dont give a second thought about what other people mite think.
Paige
Loyal

Post by Paige »

=^-^=GrungeGirl=^-^=
Loyal

Post by =^-^=GrungeGirl=^-^= »

Originally posted by xSimpleMindx+Sep 4 2003, 12:38 AM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (xSimpleMindx @ Sep 4 2003, 12:38 AM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-=^-^=GrungeGirl=^-^=@Sep 2 2003, 07:31 PM

I think the people who walk around in chains & blink 182 hoodies calling theirselves "punk" are stupid. I like REAL bikers myself. rawr.? :P

The big fat hairy bald ones who wear leather vests and have naked chicks tattooed onto their backs? ;) :huh:[/b][/quote]

Hell yeah! :D
Paige
Loyal

Post by Paige »

Originally posted by =^-^=GrungeGirl=^-^=+Sep 3 2003, 04:44 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (=^-^=GrungeGirl=^-^= @ Sep 3 2003, 04:44 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'
Originally posted by xSimpleMindx@Sep 4 2003, 12:38 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-=^-^=GrungeGirl=^-^=
@Sep 2 2003, 07:31 PM

I think the people who walk around in chains & blink 182 hoodies calling theirselves "punk" are stupid. I like REAL bikers myself. rawr.? :P

The big fat hairy bald ones who wear leather vests and have naked chicks tattooed onto their backs? ;) :huh:

Hell yeah! :D[/b][/quote]

o yea they are soo sexy i m gettin horny just thinkin about em ;)
Jess
Veteran

Post by Jess »

i thought there were too many options that reworded "yes" and so, out of meanness, i said No.
Image the banana dance will live on!Image
bones
Loyal

Post by bones »

i think brodys hot :wub: