Taking A Short Vaca From Teenhelp

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

TimeMachine9906
Loyal

Taking A Short Vaca From Teenhelp

Post by TimeMachine9906 »

Yeah, many of you will say, "you tried this stunt before" well this time I mean it. When I first came to TeenHelp with a VERY serious problem, this was the most amazing group of people I've come in some sort of contact with. Now is no diffrent. But I realized more and more people are changing for the worse, and the sad thing is, most of it isnt only the newbies or the regular members. Grudges are normal yes Im willing to admit that. But disrespecting someone because of a stupid grudge?! I mean come on! You really dont even know that person! The way some people carry themselfs amungst this site is ridiculous, and I know I just preched to you about having grudges, but Im sure you will aggree with me, theyre a few people who need a swift crack in the jaw. So this brings me to my conclusion, I would like to thank EVERYONE even the ones who need the crack in the jaw :lol:, for either your support, your friendship, or showing me that not everyone on this site is the well mannerd person we all thought they were at one time. I cannot thank enough people for there guidance in my issues that have been posted on TeenHelp. Thank you alot, and God Bless.

Maybe I will be back, next week, maybe next month, but I think that its healthy for me to get away.

God Bless.

Amanda
So Let's Find A Bar

So Dark We Forget Who We Are

And All The Scars From The

Nevers And Maybes Die
Kiyotie
Veteran

Re: Taking A Short Vaca From Teenhelp

Post by Kiyotie »

Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

I know what you mean babe. A lot of people need to be punched. *One, big, whooping, hacking cough*

Good luck, babe! :)
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

aww..amanda..i will miss you..i'll still get to talk to you anyways though...lol..but i will miss your posting...have fun "away"..