London, Paris, Rome!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Bummerdout06
Loyal

London, Paris, Rome!

Post by Bummerdout06 »

YAY!! i'm sooo happy! my school (not the entire thing) is going to Europe this summer :-D. I'm not 100% sure i can go yet, but if i heard the price right (i'll find out more tomorrow at the meeting) then i get to go, and i'm positive on that! I've heard its only $2000, it was $3000 and it down $2000, if this is right i'm so freakin happy! you don't understand, i really wanted to go to Europe and crap before i went to college, and it might actually happen!!!! omg, sorry i know this is chit-chat and thats why i put it in here, i had to let the joy out! earlier i was dancing w/ joy! i'll fill you in more about it when i hear more! :-D :-D i'm so happy!
~*Me and Me only*~
Kiyotie
Veteran

Re: London, Paris, Rome!

Post by Kiyotie »

LUCKY!!
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

That's cool. I'd rather go to Europe alone, but it's a great opportunity. Heh.
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
Bateluer
Loyal

Post by Bateluer »

Going out on a limb here . . . you're going to be doing mucho fund raising. :P
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

Haha, should be good :) I live in the UK and I've only visited London twice!!
Calypso

Post by Calypso »

wow!!!!! I live near London, i bin around europe its nice, but expect rain in London! I would love the chance to go to America so i know how happy you must feel!
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

wow. . thats cool. i would love to go to europe one day but never with my school. That wouldnt make it fun.
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
Bummerdout06
Loyal

Post by Bummerdout06 »

i don't want to go w/ my school, but i get to go, and thats the main point, and i'm going w/ my friends if i do go...i wouldn't go w/ jus tmy school and w/out my friends..i would have no fun there. yeah, well i have homework, when i get home after the meeting tonight i'll let you all be informed :-D oh god i hope its $2000 or somewhere around there..
~*Me and Me only*~
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

thats killer awesome..i get to go to france...next year..only $2000 so..thats not bad..i can't wait..im gona get so drunk all the time over there...lol...when my teacher isn't around that is...lol..

Bummerdout06
Loyal

Post by Bummerdout06 »

i think i'm going, my parents say i can, but it depends if atleast one of my friends go..Europe would be no fun w/out friends. its $3017 and $100 more if we don't pay $95 by 9/7..got the info out a little late didnt' they.lol. yep, but omg, it will be so much fun, i fly a plane to London, visit around there for a few days...get on a boat and go to paris, spend a few days there and around there, then get on a night TRAIN (I WANT TO GO ON A TRAIN SO BADLY!) to Rome, then a plain back, i can not wait. i awn to go SOO badly, but my friends determine that..lol, i'm a follower..and am deff. not independant. but i'm soo happy!
~*Me and Me only*~
She
Veteran

Post by She »

Sweet! Our school is doing that. Probably the exact same trip! I'm doing it. PM me with the tour agency or dates or something and I'll let you know. My packet's god knows where right now. :lol:
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
SweetMe57
Loyal

Post by SweetMe57 »

wow!! can i come?
<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (SpargoMn @ Sep 18 2003, 02:39 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'Love is just testing you pushing you to the limit, the point where you will be given the chance of true love is the point just past when you should completely give up.? Fight on past your limits and forge new ground in your soul, and you will be amazed.</td</tr</table<div class='signature'