Bleaching Hair

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

SweetMe57
Loyal

Bleaching Hair

Post by SweetMe57 »

The hair on my stomach is a little darker than I'd like it to be, and I want to bleach it. I asked my mom about it, and she didn't know what to buy me, so she told me to just try regular laundry bleach. I don't think that worked too well. lol

What would you recommend that I buy, and where? I don't know where I could get bleaching kits either.
<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (SpargoMn @ Sep 18 2003, 02:39 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'Love is just testing you pushing you to the limit, the point where you will be given the chance of true love is the point just past when you should completely give up.? Fight on past your limits and forge new ground in your soul, and you will be amazed.</td</tr</table<div class='signature'
Emily
Veteran

Re: Bleaching Hair

Post by Emily »

Just go to your local RiteAid type store and look in the razor hair removal section,

They have certain types just for that kind of bleaching.
I'm under no illusion

As to what I meant to you

But you made an impression

And sometimes I still feel the bruise

-"Sometimes I still feel the bruise " Trembling Blue Stars Image
SweetMe57
Loyal

Post by SweetMe57 »

i think i've looked before, but i'll look harder, thanx
<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (SpargoMn @ Sep 18 2003, 02:39 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'Love is just testing you pushing you to the limit, the point where you will be given the chance of true love is the point just past when you should completely give up.? Fight on past your limits and forge new ground in your soul, and you will be amazed.</td</tr</table<div class='signature'
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

go to a drug store.. like pharma plus or shoppers drug mart... they have this jolen cream bleach for that kinda stuff.. im sure there are lots of other types too..
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
MenaceToSociety
Loyal

Post by MenaceToSociety »

I dunno I just shave my stomach... hair bothers me...
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

They have good shavers at Walmart. Especially those electric shavers. You can't cut yourself with them.
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

why can't u just wax it.. if u do after a while like a year or two it wont grow back anymore... well it at least wont be that thick.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy
xxlilcubancutie0
Loyal

Post by xxlilcubancutie0 »

Ouch! I cut a huge chung of skin off my leg yesterdai (nasty) just shave it off with one of them razors, or wax! Dont bleach. it looks way too fake.

Jessiica <3 Ruben -- o4.2o.o5

The Veronicas

SweetMe57
Loyal

Post by SweetMe57 »

if you shave it doesn't it come back thicker and is the stubble visible??
Bateluer
Loyal

Post by Bateluer »

I wouldn't make too big of a deal out of it. Your b/f should love you for you, not the color of the hair on your stomach. :cap:
angelbbi55
Loyal

Post by angelbbi55 »

try waxing it, they say you get used to the pain...haven't used wax yet, but I'm sick of shaving, it'd be so much easier to go through pain every few weeks than have to shave your legs every day
I look into your eyes

So full of pain and betrayl

And as I wipe the tear from your face

I see that they've never looked so beautiful...
Bateluer
Loyal

Post by Bateluer »

Originally posted by angelbbi55@Oct 8 2003, 01:50 PM

try waxing it, they say you get used to the pain...haven't used wax yet, but I'm sick of shaving, it'd be so much easier to go through pain every few weeks than have to shave your legs every day

How about just not shave your legs . . . ? :blink:
angelbbi55
Loyal

Post by angelbbi55 »

Originally posted by Bateluer+Oct 10 2003, 12:59 AM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Bateluer @ Oct 10 2003, 12:59 AM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-angelbbi55@Oct 8 2003, 01:50 PM

How about just not shave your legs . . . ? :blink:[/b][/quote]

...What kind of world do you live in? I'm just kidding, well, that's always a possibility when volleyball is over and I don't have to wear shorts anymore, seeing as how it's no longer shorts weather...and I please don't use those certain smilies, they make me feel bad :'(
I look into your eyes

So full of pain and betrayl

And as I wipe the tear from your face

I see that they've never looked so beautiful...
Toolrockgirl
Veteran

Post by Toolrockgirl »

hmmm places like wally world, target, sallys hair and beauty supplies, they all carry products made for what your asking about....try looking in the saving section like where all the nair and stuff is :)
weeble and bob

One of my favorites
CuteLilChk
Loyal

Post by CuteLilChk »

Dont use laundry bleach, that can burn your skin... there are special hair bleaches.
That's me in my avatar, wasn't I soooo cute!? (I still am, but... not AS cute, hehe, j/k :) )

I love you Langley!!!

R.I.P. Ian Guzik- Oct. 5, 2002

R.I.P. Billie Young