Shoes

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Soul
Loyal

Re: Shoes

Post by Soul »

Originally posted by xSimpleMindx+Oct 5 2003, 07:45 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (xSimpleMindx @ Oct 5 2003, 07:45 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'
Originally posted by *SunKist*Hottie*@Oct 5 2003, 07:27 PM

Originally posted by shwynsh@Oct 5 2003, 12:57 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-*SunKist*Hottie*
@Oct 4 2003, 11:46 PM

well i do....or my fam. does daddy donates to charity or an orphanage every six months

oh... thats very nice of your dad or.. daddy. Well be happy you're rich.

uhm ok well i wasnt tryin to brag or w/e ur implying i was just sayin........damn some ppl are so ...ugh
oh yes, we just had to bring up "Daddy" and his money, didnt we?[/b][/quote]

Hahahaha. Why don't you, and your 100 pairs of shoes, go do something. It's not a bad thing that you are rich, but you just annoy me.
I had the notion that you'd make me forget the world...But your undecisive mind shows me that you are "just another guyl"...I had the feeling that those looks you gave me were real...What if I ripped your heart apart at the seams maybe then you'd know how I feel...

But that day will most likely never come for me

And it's just my luck to end up getting stuck

... to everything you are...

<...The Spill Canvas...
angelbbi55
Loyal

Post by angelbbi55 »

I have 3 pairs of flip flops, I love the purple ones with the rhinestone hearts and glitter straps, 2 pairs of gym shoes, volleyball and such, I wear my Reeboks the most, white and silver, so cute, and 4 pairs of dressy shoes, one for choir concerts, one for band concerts, one for my outfit I'm gonna wear to my brother's high school graduation and one to go to the Fox Theater and dressy resteraunts and such...we don't buy our tickets, we get reservations from my dad's friend...box seats, need to dress fancy. 1 pair of black boots, and 1 pair of dark tan slides that go so well with this one pair of jeans and this one shirt
I look into your eyes

So full of pain and betrayl

And as I wipe the tear from your face

I see that they've never looked so beautiful...
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

I just love platforms in general..especially considering that I'm only 5ft 2..and 1/2 :lol:

all together I have about 40 pairs of shoes!!! :woot: :rolleyes:

most of them are some kind of platform sandals too :lol:
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
CausticTears
Veteran

Post by CausticTears »

I have old shoes from like 4th grade in my closet somewhere, I own one party shoe...Three converse sneakers...only one of which i wear.
Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

-Leo Buscaglia

[HT Chat Room ][ HT Articles ]

Get your badges
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

i have 6 pair and regualiry wear 4...don't wear my dress shoes or my sandels...

my fav. pair are my adidas or K-Swiss (yes i am a prep :P)
*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

Hahahaha. Why don't you, and your 100 pairs of shoes, go do something. It's not a bad thing that you are rich, but you just annoy me.
uhm ok & i care bc.......?!?!
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*
*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

Originally posted by Mandaz@Oct 11 2003, 12:07 PM

lol i found somethin

just for you dani :lol:

:D haha i love it i think ill use it as my avatar hah thanks mandaz ;)
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*
CuteLilChk
Loyal

Post by CuteLilChk »

I love flipflops. they are so simple, ya know? i like those and chucks.
That's me in my avatar, wasn't I soooo cute!? (I still am, but... not AS cute, hehe, j/k :) )

I love you Langley!!!

R.I.P. Ian Guzik- Oct. 5, 2002

R.I.P. Billie Young
flavaoftheweak
Veteran

Post by flavaoftheweak »

Mandaz [ Posted: Oct 2 2003, 06:56 PM ]

oh now, don't pick those are hobbies like any other ones okay no they are different but still heeey im wearing my old cheerleading shirt it sayz

"if you dont think cheerleaders are athletes then you've really missed the game" ahh i used to be one, way back when i don't think they are athletes, though.

lmao, i had a shirt once that had a black and white pic of a little boy sitting between two little girlys, and he was kissing one, and the other girl was sitting all pouty in the corner. over the girl that was being kissed, it said diver, and over the girl being pouty it said cheerleader.

on the back it said...

HE MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE!

hahahahaha i got so bugged for that by every cheerleader at my school. i mean, not offense to any cheerleaders, i tumble and was gonna be on an allstar team, but i thought it was the funniest and cutest shirt ever. :)
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

1 2 samething goodness well no its one on the weekends & one during the week cheerleading durin the week shoppion on weekends
Rosa
Loyal

Post by Rosa »

Yes. Let's all bitch at her because she has lots of shoes. Good reason guys! Come on seriously, if you wanna start a fight start something worthwhile. Not shoes. :dancing:

Disarm you with a smile

And cut you like you want me to

Cut that little child

Inside of me and such a part of you

Ooh, the years burn

I used to be a little boy

So old in my shoes

And what i choose is my choice

What's a boy supposed to do?

The killer in me is the killer in you

My love

I send this smile over to you
lash
Loyal

Post by lash »

i have 4 pairs of shoes. i can never find the right one. i go to school with 2 left shoes on it's kinda funny to see me walk.
Turning over in interrupted slumber,

You ponder others, growing ever wakeful,

You've locked the vermin in the other bedroom,

To be so perfect causes you to feel so thankful,

Now find the fault because your boyfriend can't read,

Reflecting on to you is all the bitterness you need,

So unhappy, yet so preoccupied,

Never found beaten down with your forked tongue tied.

Your eulogy is like poetry,

But your mouth is like a magazine.

Queen dependency is cowering, please don't be confused,

You are vacant and submissive, receptive to abuse,

Virtue isn't tangible, and sense of self is dated,

Names constant on your cracked lips are now eviscerated,

Your spine is made of metal, Your veins are bound in electric tape,

And all along an impulse lights at random in your face,

Yough cought up an offering and forget which words are lies,

Then your skull echoes a singeing pop, as your brain is cauterized.

-"Mouth Like A Magazine" Showbread
Rkdonor
Dedicated

Post by Rkdonor »

i have two pair.... and i only wear realy one of them
What is life without a Purpose?? it is nothing- it is just you walking around Aimlessly.
MattMan
Veteran

Post by MattMan »

i have 2 pair, one for regular wear and one for gym.. i need some cool boots tho... i like boots but haven't seen any since i've wanted some
Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

i have farrr tooooo many shoes to count!!! i luv them!

I am mostly a trainers type of girl...my fave shoes r my sketchers. but i also luv my black boots and these cork sandels (quite high)
<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET

lil_blonde_chic14
Loyal

Post by lil_blonde_chic14 »

umm lets see...i own 4 pairs of tennis shoes 2 pairs of dress shoes 6 pairs of reg shoes so a total of 12 pairs and my fav are my walmart brand of half shoes i dont know if anyone knows what im talking bout or my reebok tennis shoes !
Fuck da world eat mo' chicken

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dont be up my ass cause if I

turn a corner your gonna break

your neck!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im a newfound Lesbian

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love Tiffany!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

pm me if anyone needs to talk
MMTSurfer
Loyal

Post by MMTSurfer »

Orange Reebok Trainers

And 1 and Adidas B-ball sneakers

3 pairs of indoor soccer shoes

Flip Flops(a few)

and 2 pairs of dress shoes

my fave pair is my white Nike's they are awesome
English_Rose
Loyal

Post by English_Rose »

Originally posted by ice queen@Sep 22 2003, 04:12 AM

How many shoes do you own?

and what are your favourites?

I own about 7 pairs and i wear 2.

My fave pair are my pair of Gym Boots.

BIG fashion statement where i live. Noone had even heard of them.

Some people make stupid comments like "bit early for the circus" but they like to root cows soooo......they make the clown comment cause i coloured squares all over them.

My other shoes are my etnies. both heaps comfy and i love em to death.

Well I owned (in the summer) 4 prs of thong flip-flops, beige espadrilles and pixie shoes (they're like shoes which turn up at the end).

But, nowadays, I own an old pr of Skechers if I'm outside and don't wanna wreck any new shoes, I'm asking for Converse boots for Crimbo, I have some black suede slouch-boots with tassles on the top (I got them last Crimbo for ?20 - it woz half-price at Crimbo - and luckily they came into fashion again!!), ?10 trainers (sale @ Faith!!) and my auntie said she'd buy me a pr of boots for Crimbo, too!!!!!!