Ideal First Date

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

NvMyCougar03
Loyal

Ideal First Date

Post by NvMyCougar03 »

how would it go? what would you do? what would you do if you really wanted to impress someone?

-Zac
you may call me "Darkness Within"
NvMyCougar03
Loyal

Re: Ideal First Date

Post by NvMyCougar03 »

wow no ones has replied.................................
you may call me "Darkness Within"
Paige
Loyal

Post by Paige »

I dunno I realy like the beach. Maybe just walking along teh beach bare foot during a sunset or sumthin....i dunno...
Tyoka
Veteran

Post by Tyoka »

I don't want to go on a date. :huh: I hope Saya and I never go on dates...dates are for like....people getting to know each other. Saya and I know each other as much as possible, so why go on a date?

Not to mention the factor of dressing up and all that formality. So Yeah. I'm never going on a date.
In this bloody dawn

I will wash my soul

to call the spirit of vengence

to deny my wisdom for anger

to break the scream of the silent fool

and to be knightrider of doom

The Tetsusaiga's tranformation effectively changes it from a Katana to a Falchion.

This changes its damage to 7-15 and increases its range by 10.

If you understood any of that, you have problems.
bluegluegoo
Loyal

Post by bluegluegoo »

ok, i have already had one so i will tell you about it. my fiance had been living in florida for 3 weeks, and we couldnt stand being apart any longer. so he drove 8 hours to come see me. (keep in mind my parents wont let us see each other.) we got up early the next morning and met at cracker barrel (he knew it was my fave) and hung out there for a while, gazing at each other. then we went and watched a movie he had promised to take me to before he left but never got a chance to. we then went and had lunch in the park, complete with a picnic cloth and wine...so romantic. then we decided to get some excercise so we went to the zoo, holding hands and strolling around, taking all the time we had...so nice. and then, we had dinner at outback. so romantic! sadly, we then had to say good bye to each other, there in the parking lot of a local church where we had stowed my car...he would be leaving the next morning, and i knew i would not be able to see him again until december...(this was back in july). i held on to him for an hour, crying so hard....missing him already, while he was still in my arms. :'( as you can see...im getting teary-eyed now. *sniff* ok so that was the best date i had ever had, spending 15 hours straight together. i miss him so much! ahhh! *tear slips out* ok well i will end this now so i can go cry some....

~love~ :wub:
~ i tried to kill my pain, but only brought more (so much more) ~

~these wounds wont seem to heal; this pain is just too real; theres just too much that time cannot erase~
Brad
Veteran

Post by Brad »

Sex. That is how the ideal first date ends.
Democracy. It rolls off the tongue nicely. Better than others. I can say it, spell it, define it, but can?t admit to ever believing it. So convoluted has it become that it has mesmerized generations into a comma of perfect sublimity. You dance to the music of your youth, identify with your own memory, become a time capsule of numb comfort. And there, mired in the exhaustion of a life in progress, you surrender your right to question for the luxury of not being bothered.

- Matt Good
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

Originally posted by Inu Yasha@Sep 25 2003, 03:24 AM

I don't want to go on a date. :huh: I hope Saya and I never go on dates...dates are for like....people getting to know each other. Saya and I know each other as much as possible, so why go on a date?

Not to mention the factor of dressing up and all that formality. So Yeah. I'm never going on a date.
Neither am I. I actually hate the idea of dates...so much pressure...so formal...like you both know what you're there for but you have to act all "casual" :pinch: I hate it. All I really wanna do with Kevin is stay in and watch films and talk all night and...stuff :lol:
I wish I were a spy.
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

Originally posted by love_in_a_box+Sep 25 2003, 10:34 AM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (love_in_a_box @ Sep 25 2003, 10:34 AM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-Inu Yasha@Sep 25 2003, 03:24 AM

Neither am I. I actually hate the idea of dates...so much pressure...so formal...like you both know what you're there for but you have to act all "casual" :pinch: I hate it. All I really wanna do with Kevin is stay in and watch films and talk all night and...stuff :lol:[/b][/quote]

i don't see how you all find dates to be formal, dates aren't even dates, they're jsut days or dates when you decide to go out.

Man, you just pick a place and go there.

It's like saying, after school lets go here.

blah
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

uhm it was what my boyfriend and i did...we went to the beach and had a picnic and laid down on the dunes watchin the stars...then we set off fireworks and had sparklers then we were playin in the water a little and he was splashing me and vice versa..then we went back to my beach house and laid on the deck on top of the roof and watched the stars more then fell asleep in eachothers arms...omg it was like perfect!
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you
Tyoka
Veteran

Post by Tyoka »

Originally posted by NunchakuSteve+Sep 25 2003, 09:10 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (NunchakuSteve @ Sep 25 2003, 09:10 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'
Originally posted by love_in_a_box@Sep 25 2003, 10:34 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-Inu Yasha
@Sep 25 2003, 03:24 AM

Neither am I. I actually hate the idea of dates...so much pressure...so formal...like you both know what you're there for but you have to act all "casual" :pinch: I hate it. All I really wanna do with Kevin is stay in and watch films and talk all night and...stuff :lol:

i don't see how you all find dates to be formal, dates aren't even dates, they're jsut days or dates when you decide to go out.

Man, you just pick a place and go there.

It's like saying, after school lets go here.

blah[/b][/quote]

there's still formality, the need to impress. And like I said, you go on dates to get to know someone. If you're talking about "hanging out" with someone, that's different. I "hang out" with my friends, I don't go on dates with my friends. I don't hafta try to impress my friends, just have fun. That's why the phrase "hanging out" is used. Rather than, "I have a date with my friends". Actually some people do say that...

anyways, I thuoght he was talking about dinner, a movie, stuff like that. If it's a date, I consider it formal, if it's going to hang out with someone you like, it's relaxed and just enjoying time together. Look at me be technical about it lol.

I don't really think there could be an "ideal" "date". Just so long as I got to be close to Saya atleast 90% of the time, I'd be happy.
In this bloody dawn

I will wash my soul

to call the spirit of vengence

to deny my wisdom for anger

to break the scream of the silent fool

and to be knightrider of doom

The Tetsusaiga's tranformation effectively changes it from a Katana to a Falchion.

This changes its damage to 7-15 and increases its range by 10.

If you understood any of that, you have problems.
mistical16
Loyal

Post by mistical16 »

i dont really like the idea of the thing called dates too much with a guy id much rather go to his house or mine and watch movies that way we can talk instead of being at a like theater but i guess a normal ideal date for me would be to go to a coffee shop and really get to know the person and talk.
pmfman
Veteran

Post by pmfman »

i dont picture myself ever going on a 'date' so i dont know what to think of the mater :huh:
"we have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated" - Corinthians

"only two things are infinate, the universe and stupidity" - Albert Einstein

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

"Just because your paraniod it dosnt mean there not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"Peddle the ass that god gave you, buy nitrous" - Dave Ghrol
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

Originally posted by pmfman@Sep 25 2003, 11:47 PM

i dont picture myself ever going on a 'date' so i dont know what to think of the mater :huh:
Why not?

dates are fun, girls are too.