Omg We're All Going To Die

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Bateluer
Loyal

Omg We're All Going To Die

Post by Bateluer »

Bateluer
Loyal

Re: Omg We're All Going To Die

Post by Bateluer »

Nobody responded. :'(
Tyoka
Veteran

Post by Tyoka »

*doesn't really get it*

*didn't feel like reading all of it*

*thinks you should write a summary =]*

*likes potatoes*

*thinks we're all gonna die anyways*
In this bloody dawn

I will wash my soul

to call the spirit of vengence

to deny my wisdom for anger

to break the scream of the silent fool

and to be knightrider of doom

The Tetsusaiga's tranformation effectively changes it from a Katana to a Falchion.

This changes its damage to 7-15 and increases its range by 10.

If you understood any of that, you have problems.
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

Old news. I've seen that on the discovery chanel about 6 months ago. Kinda scarry, but tehres liek 4 supervolcanos in the world (4 or 5 i'm not sure), The yellwstone one is going to explode in the next 2000 years..... long after i'm dead at least :)
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
Bateluer
Loyal

Post by Bateluer »

Soul
Loyal

Post by Soul »

I find that stuff ineresting. Hmm...Imagine if you woke up to a huge explosion...Kinda freaky. :wacko:
I had the notion that you'd make me forget the world...But your undecisive mind shows me that you are "just another guyl"...I had the feeling that those looks you gave me were real...What if I ripped your heart apart at the seams maybe then you'd know how I feel...

But that day will most likely never come for me

And it's just my luck to end up getting stuck

... to everything you are...

<...The Spill Canvas...
Bateluer
Loyal

Post by Bateluer »

I saw that show too actually, its what prompted me to look it up on the net a few weeks ago.

Personally, I rather be at ground zero for either the asteriod or the super volcano. The survivors will have mass panic, total world collapse, everyone for themselves.
angelbbi55
Loyal

Post by angelbbi55 »

Rob, you are such a dork :) but hey, that's why we love ya :) thanks for the warning?
I look into your eyes

So full of pain and betrayl

And as I wipe the tear from your face

I see that they've never looked so beautiful...
Sam!
Veteran

Post by Sam! »

Nope, it's just you all over on that West Coast... hehe... we're safe. My house is open for when it will erupt... come get shelter. yeah right lol.
-Sam!
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

Originally posted by Bateluer@Oct 7 2003, 02:02 AM

I saw that show too actually, its what prompted me to look it up on the net a few weeks ago.

Personally, I rather be at ground zero for either the asteriod or the super volcano. The survivors will have mass panic, total world collapse, everyone for themselves.
Totaly agree.... I'd rather be at ground zero then outside the blast zone :)
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
Bateluer
Loyal

Post by Bateluer »

Originally posted by Chocolat Moi@Oct 7 2003, 12:08 PM

Nope, it's just you all over on that West Coast... hehe... we're safe. My house is open for when it will erupt... come get shelter. yeah right lol.

Uh . . I don't think you understand how big that blast is going to be. :P There won't be anything left of North America. North America IS ground zero if Yellowstone blows. Southeast Asia, Japan, Australia, Indo-Asia, Europe, and a large chunk of Africa will be wiped out by the Tsuanami's. Then comes the nice layer of volcanic ash, then endless night, nuclear winter. :sadbye:
CuteLilChk
Loyal

Post by CuteLilChk »

That sucks... I was having a good day, and now I'm going to be thinking about drowning in lava for the rest of the day. lol.
That's me in my avatar, wasn't I soooo cute!? (I still am, but... not AS cute, hehe, j/k :) )

I love you Langley!!!

R.I.P. Ian Guzik- Oct. 5, 2002

R.I.P. Billie Young
angelbbi55
Loyal

Post by angelbbi55 »

Originally posted by Bateluer+Oct 7 2003, 12:48 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Bateluer @ Oct 7 2003, 12:48 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-Chocolat Moi@Oct 7 2003, 12:08 PM

Uh . . I don't think you understand how big that blast is going to be. :P There won't be anything left of North America. North America IS ground zero if Yellowstone blows. Southeast Asia, Japan, Australia, Indo-Asia, Europe, and a large chunk of Africa will be wiped out by the Tsuanami's. Then comes the nice layer of volcanic ash, then endless night, nuclear winter. :sadbye:[/b][/quote]

*cries* I don't like the winter, it's so cold :'(
I look into your eyes

So full of pain and betrayl

And as I wipe the tear from your face

I see that they've never looked so beautiful...
nj100688
Veteran

Post by nj100688 »

Originally posted by Cindy+Oct 7 2003, 03:15 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Cindy @ Oct 7 2003, 03:15 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-Bateluer@Oct 7 2003, 02:02 AM

Totaly agree.... I'd rather be at ground zero then outside the blast zone :)[/b][/quote]

personally i would rather be outside the blast zone just because i would be interested to see what happens afterwards but i'm just weird like that lol :rolleyes:
its better to have people think you're stupid then open your mouth and prove it

If you're going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill

people often over look that a one in a million chances is still a chance
Tyoka
Veteran

Post by Tyoka »

*thinks they should ducktape the volcano shut, that'll show'em*
In this bloody dawn

I will wash my soul

to call the spirit of vengence

to deny my wisdom for anger

to break the scream of the silent fool

and to be knightrider of doom

The Tetsusaiga's tranformation effectively changes it from a Katana to a Falchion.

This changes its damage to 7-15 and increases its range by 10.

If you understood any of that, you have problems.
Skye
Veteran

Post by Skye »

Originally posted by Bateluer+Sep 26 2003, 11:47 AM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Bateluer @ Sep 26 2003, 11:47 AM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'The Supervolcano[/b]

This is such old news....lol. Everyone knows there is a super volcano there.

Why the hell do you think Old Faithful is so faithful? Here's the real fun part. :) According to books that I've read, Yellowstone erupts on a 250,000 year cycle, and guess what? It?s now year 249,995. Hang on to your hat, Yogi Bear and Booboo and Ranger too. :P It's going to get really hot AND DONT take off all your clothes. :kid:

But hey...maybe we'll get lucky and the super volcano will decide to sleep in an extra 10,000 years. :)

Originally posted by Bateluer@Oct 7 2003, 12:48 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Chocolat Moi
@Oct 7 2003, 12:08 PM

Uh . . I don't think you understand how big that blast is going to be. :P There won't be anything left of North America. North America IS ground zero if Yellowstone blows. Southeast Asia, Japan, Australia, Indo-Asia, Europe, and a large chunk of Africa will be wiped out by the Tsuanami's. Then comes the nice layer of volcanic ash, then endless night, nuclear winter. :sadbye:
[/quote]

Yes, that's right Chocolat Moi...you simply have no clue how large the explosion will be. Everything will die. Plants and animals...maybe not some bacteria. Some bacteria have long since evolved to survive the conditions of volcanic activity. Like the ones at the bottom of the ocean. :upside:
HelpingTeens.org:

I can't think of a better use of server resources...I really can't.