Peircings!

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Saren
Veteran

Re: Peircings!

Post by Saren »

I think tongue rings are awesome. It'll swell for a while, sure, but there are lots of singers out there with their tongues pierced. My friend has his tongue pierced and has a great voice.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

MenaceToSociety
Loyal

Post by MenaceToSociety »

I would get almost anything pierced at least once... but yeah all I have right now is four in each ear because of the parentals. But I could get anything that my parents wouldn't see as long as I buy the jewelry because I have friends that would do it for free (and yes, a few of them even have their piercing license *gasp*)!
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

Did I already post in this?

Anyway..

I have a nose stud and 4 piercings in my ears (2 on each lobe). At the moment I have a celtic symbol stud in my nose and a pair of cat earrings and a pair of red crystal earrings in my ears.

:)

I want to get studs down each ear and my belly button done.. :
zeehappyhippy
Loyal

Post by zeehappyhippy »

I got my ears pierced when I was three and then they closed up. I got them re-done when I was 6 and then they closed up. I forced them back open when I was 8. I got my ears pierced for a second time in each ear when I was 9 and then let them close up. I got them re-pierced just this summer. I got my cartilage pierced when I was 12 but my brother kicked my in the head and I had to let it close up. I tried to do my bellybutton by myself (stupid, I know), but that didn't work out and it left me with a scar. So right now I have four piercings, two in each ear. I want to get each ear done a third time and then get my catilage re-pierced. I also want my bellybutton done. And I've always had this strange desire to kiss a guy with his tonge piecred.
Jim Benton is the god of comedy animation. May Its Happy Bunny bless all homes with humor and laughs....amen.
CoolChick123
Loyal

Post by CoolChick123 »

mine at the moment- ears a few times, tragus

mine in the past- nose, bellybutton

mine in 2 months when i turn 18- tounge, nipples, industrial, re-do belly button

just paid for my bf to get his tounge done for his 19th bday...he has his eyebrow too which looks HOTT ((most piercings are))
CoolChick123
Loyal

Post by CoolChick123 »

hey, did the conch hurt? cuz i think they look fuckin awesome and its somethin id consider getting for sure...im also thinkin of a vertical tragus..i have a horizontal one on one ear, what about a vertical one on the other? painful?
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

i just got my lip done a second time...so 9 in each ear eyebrow 2 in lip clit belly button and tongue....can anyone think of any more i should get?!?!?!
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you
CoolChick123
Loyal

Post by CoolChick123 »

so a clit ring huh? how painful was that? cuz for the 1st time im kinda thinkin about it...
NunchakuSteve
Veteran

Post by NunchakuSteve »

Seems like a waste of money just to make yourself look worse in my opinion.
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

uhm yeah clit hurt a LOT when i got it done..but it feels GOOOOD now!! lol..and yes mandaz i have it done..and steve i got all them done for free and i think they look cool!:-P
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you
CoolChick123
Loyal

Post by CoolChick123 »

so u think a clit ring is really worth it? i love piercings, but i think i mite be too chicken shit for that
Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

i luv nose piercings but only if the person has a really nice nose! as it happens i dont have ne piercings...cos all my mates do and i like to be just a bit differant. dont ask y im weird! i wud never get my belly done either...but my mate had it done twice...the 1st time was with this dodgy guy who messed up her piercin and it got all infected and icky. and it hurt she said. now shes had it done better. she loves it but it doesnt appeal to me. i wudnt get nipples or tongues pierced tho either.
<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET

ice queen
Loyal

Post by ice queen »

Conch didn't hurt. Dunno how much it'd hurt getting it done properly. Suppose just a bit more then the top of ur ear....
"It's amazing i won. I was running against peace, prosperity, and incumbency." -George W. Bush (speaking to Swedish PM unaware a Live TV camera was still rolling.)

Why do i need a Psycho with a Chainsaw when I have Myself?