Nicknames

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

big_johnson
Loyal

Nicknames

Post by big_johnson »

What is everybody's nickname? Not on the boards, but like what do people call you in "real life"? lol makes it sound like the internet is a fictional deminsion.

I have quite a few: Big Johnson, Biggy J, Baby J, Jolly Green (Giant), Stallion, Tootall, and the list goes on.
"Others who broke my heart. They were like northern stars, pointing me on my way into your loving arms. This much I know is true, that God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you."

Lying close to you feelin' your heart beatin. And Im wonderin' what you're dreamin. Wonderin' if its me your seeing. Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together. I just wanna stay with you in this moment forever!

"Take time with a wounded hand cause it likes to heal"

-Nirvana
She Lay Gutted
Veteran

Re: Nicknames

Post by She Lay Gutted »

There's already a topic about this in Polls And Quizes.....
"So when I disapear,

She will still be here...

Sifting my remains through the ashes.

She's not ordinary.

She's just. like. me." - Bottom Feeder [Project 86]

big_johnson
Loyal

Post by big_johnson »

Originally posted by She Lay Gutted@Oct 4 2003, 11:20 AM

There's already a topic about this in Interesting Facts, Quotes, Etc.....

Sorry :(
"Others who broke my heart. They were like northern stars, pointing me on my way into your loving arms. This much I know is true, that God blessed the broken road that led me straight to you."

Lying close to you feelin' your heart beatin. And Im wonderin' what you're dreamin. Wonderin' if its me your seeing. Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together. I just wanna stay with you in this moment forever!

"Take time with a wounded hand cause it likes to heal"

-Nirvana
FryGuy
Veteran

Post by FryGuy »

Yeah I don't really have many nicknames. Pretty much everyone calls me FryGuy, both online and off. Though I have been called God before, and I do respond to that name.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors" ~Plato

.533K:

"One death is a tragedy,

One million deaths is a statistic" ~Joseph Stalin
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Sim-Sim, Sammy-Poo, Sammy, Greg (Between friends haha), Barnee, freak girl, and I think I have more, but I don't know em.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

four
Veteran

Post by four »

I do not really have any nicknames, how many nicknames out of shane can you make? Someone once called me s-bomb and s-dawg, but that quickly ended. Yay.
NAAM
Cindy
Veteran

Post by Cindy »

Well theres Cindy, Cin-din, Sin, Cindy Lou, Cindy Lou Who (yes like off of "How the Grinch Stole Christmas")... *thinks* I beleive thats all..
<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->The Support Group Rules Read them, live by them, and worship them

<strong class='bbc'>"Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood." -Marie Curie[/b]
*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

*my nicknames*

dad calls me danna bears or dan* a child hood thang*

mom calls me danielle or elizabeth when im in trouble

friends call me danielle, dani, danners, hop

step mom calls me dan

my aunt calls me doodle bug or doodle?*another childhood thang*

i tkhn thats about all hah
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*
OurLadyOfSorrows
Needs Another Hobby

Post by OurLadyOfSorrows »

Sez, saz, abs, abbo, abbott, smiler, scary sarah, sahara, slou, sarah lou, happy abbott. And i can't stand any of them, especially slou *shudders*

Obviously happy abbott and smiler are both sarcastic because apparently i never smile.
I can resist everything except temptation - Silverstein
She
Veteran

Post by She »

My 'jazz' nickname is Jaws :P That's about it.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

Snookbrains? Holy crap.

Erm. Svet or Sveta.

When I lived with people who knew how to speak Russian..the kids called me Rus-Coocuruz (Don't ask) or Smetan (don't ask). Some people just call me by my full name.
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
princesspoetry
Loyal

Post by princesspoetry »

when i was younger, everyone in my family had a different nickname for me, and they mostly still use them. like princess, doodle, belle, lolli, lala, la. my friends call me smurph, or smurphette, cuz i have two last names, and when i write my full name, i write Laura Elizabeth S. Murphy. so, they added my last names together. ya.
...Somewhere, someone?s gun, someone?s gun is laughing...

If thats all you will be, you'll be a waste of time
MenaceToSociety
Loyal

Post by MenaceToSociety »

My best friend calls me by my name (Megan), Meg, or Meggi. My mom calls me Meggi Lou. My grandma calls me Meggi Ann (I'm not sure why, my middle name is Elizabeth. I guess she just doesn't like my middle name. Go figure.) My friends call me by my name (I don't have all that many friends). My ex-friends used to call me: Mr. Man, Leprechaun, Meggi, Meg, and I had a friend who called me Lesbian Leprechaun a few times before I kicked him in the nuts (I'm actually bisexual but he doesn't even know that I'm not straight... I thought I was straight at the time).