Ahhh! Im Having A Crisis

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Rosa
Loyal

Ahhh! Im Having A Crisis

Post by Rosa »

I have a date n I dunno what the hell to wear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The guys a sweetie and I know he doesnt care but i still wanna look good for him

I dunno what look to go for...like sexy, sweet, cute, classy, blah blah blah....any ideas? and dont tell me to wear whatever i want because i DONT know what I wanna wear! Thanks sooooooo much!

Disarm you with a smile

And cut you like you want me to

Cut that little child

Inside of me and such a part of you

Ooh, the years burn

I used to be a little boy

So old in my shoes

And what i choose is my choice

What's a boy supposed to do?

The killer in me is the killer in you

My love

I send this smile over to you
iHEAVENn
Veteran

Re: Ahhh! Im Having A Crisis

Post by iHEAVENn »

if its a first date wear something cute :) cute and play full yupyup :) best of luck
[CENTER]Man I wish you just left me alone.... Cause I was almost home.......

.:..::.?? Toga party anyone ??.::..:.

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]-:Logan Jacob:-

-:12-01-2007:-

-:6:21 a.m.:-

-:7 pounds 4 ounces:-

The most precious gift my husband has given to me

[/CENTER]

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
immeyupthatsalll
Loyal

Post by immeyupthatsalll »

i dont know but i personally like it when girls where high heal boots with the mini skirt and some nice top thats revealing but not too revealing.......hair down, not a lot of make up O.-
Match in the gas tank. Boom Boom!
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

wear something cute/sexy
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

well ok wear something cute & sexy & besure not to over do the make up hell think ur a cake on hah uhm.....well where are you goin then i could give you a few tips on what to wear..........
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*
Mau-Mau
Loyal

Post by Mau-Mau »

dont try to look like a flake. i mean dont over do it.
Maur
radical~
Loyal

Post by radical~ »

Wear something simple but attractive on you. Dressing too flashy might make him think you're easy.
Rosa
Loyal

Post by Rosa »

We're just going to his house so i was thinking of a pink off the shoulder sweater (cute and simple) with jeans and my new necklace that's a leather choker with a pearly flower in the middle (it looks good) to match my black leather sandally heels i might wear and my black leather purse. does this sound good?

I don't know what to do about makeup. LIke eye-shadow wise im fine, but i look like a zitty beast without cover up and powder and the whole nine yards. The date is in 2 days so im SOL since im like on the verge of a mini breakout. Any advice?

Disarm you with a smile

Cut that little child

Ooh, the years burn

So old in my shoes

My love

*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

that outgit sounds really cute & since ur not goin n e where itll be perfect!! & ahha hun about the concealer, foundation, & powder i understand i hate those breakouts ahha just wear it all he shouldnt be worrin about ur make up n e ways hah
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*
Rosa
Loyal

Post by Rosa »

thanks 4 the advice, but i guess it doent really matter anymore since he blew off our plans to go get baked and then denied it <_<

Disarm you with a smile

Cut that little child

Ooh, the years burn

So old in my shoes

My love

Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

u need to wear summit that YOU feel comfortable in. if it is ur first date with him...then go for something sexy but casual. like high heels, jeans and a nice top.
<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET