Remember My Trip To Europe?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Bummerdout06
Loyal

Remember My Trip To Europe?

Post by Bummerdout06 »

Well i really wanted to go to Europe, and i can go, which is really awsome! well... none of my friends are going, and i depend on my friends, i don't do things alone, its weird. so now i dont' want to go, which i didnt' see as a problem.. we wouldn't be paying $3000 and more.. but my parents are making me to go.. i don't want to go with out my friends, and only get money for the trip for my bday and christmas. My parents said then i didnt have to go, but i'll be going to a camp this summer... well i have other plans..as getting a job.. and staying home, i don't mind going to a camp, but i don't like doing things w/out my friends, and my parents don't understand that! why after all the summers i wanted to go to these awsome camps, even alone, that they wouldn't send me to, but they are even less then the Europe trip, would they want to send me to one now. i don't understand, they don't understand me. and now they are making me go to europe when i don't want to go somewhere all alone, with no friends, for 2 weeks.
~*Me and Me only*~