Interpol

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

itsme
Veteran

Interpol

Post by itsme »

What do u guys think about Interpol? Do you like em ?
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
nj100688
Veteran

Re: Interpol

Post by nj100688 »

they're ok
its better to have people think you're stupid then open your mouth and prove it

If you're going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill

people often over look that a one in a million chances is still a chance
okcomputer
Loyal

Post by okcomputer »

Interpol is amazing. That guy has such a great voice, their lyrics are amazing, and their songs are REALLY well written. They just have to do something more than tour, make videos, and re-release the same material over and over. Paul is fuckin hot too. ^_^
FUCK

LOVE

I want what you've taken from me. I want my life back.
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

yeh i love em too. I had to grow on them at first, but there coolio.
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
Some See Nothing
Dedicated

Post by Some See Nothing »

I went and I saw them in concert almost a week and a half ago. It was great. The opening band sucked the second band was great ( Elefant ) and then Interpol came on. It was awesome. Stella was A Diver and she was always down has to be the best song <3333
Another Tragic Ending <---Great Emo Band.

You could slit my throat and with my one last gasping breathe I would apologize for bleeding on your shirt.-Taking Back Sunday

Radical or Pro-Parental?!?!

-Julie Ruin