Heres A Poll About Something Im Planning To Do.

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Teardrop
Loyal

Re: Heres A Poll About Something Im Planning To Do.

Post by Teardrop »

You won't make it and the reasons why are quite simple. It's a shit, unoriginal and unfunny idea.

Go for it if you like though, with any luck you'll kill yourself in the process.
i watched a snail crawl along the edge of a straight razor.

that's my dream, that's my nightmare.

crawling, slithering, along the edge of a straight razor... and surviving.
xHollywoodHorrorx
Loyal

Post by xHollywoodHorrorx »

well i havent seen your show....but the shows on tv are funny as hell. Even if they dont get aired it was probably A TON of fun. hehe.....me and my friends are gonna do something similar to what you are doing but just for our enjoyment....being jackasses is ALWAYS a good time....lol
*Kara

-dont overthink it, just do it.-

-everyone dies but why be like everyone else-

- Peanut butter WILL take over the world....so watch out. o.O

I <3 Andrew :)

I <3 Something Corporate ?

-The Truth Is you could slit my throat, and with my one last gasping breath I'd apologize for bleeding on your shirt.-

-If I'm Just bad news, then you're a liar-

-Tonight I watch the lights go out in your house, wondering how i could get so deep, and you could still get sleep.-
TimeMachine9906
Loyal

Post by TimeMachine9906 »

OH YEAH. THAT'S SUCH AN AWSOME IDEA, MAN! You'd soooo make it. MTV would hire you for sure because you're so original and talented. And your marketing skills are so great. Maybe you'll win a Teen choice award or something!!!11 And you'll be so rich and famous and all the girls and guys will want to ---- you because you're so hot!! And then people like Eminem and Tony Hawk will make tributes to you because you're so cool and so realistic about your goals and ambitions! You'll be soooo rich you won't even have to wipe your own ass, your butler or maid would do it for you!! OMG. You should reeeeeally do it. People will buy it!!! They really would! I know I would!!!1

WOAH! take a f*cking valume and relax would you? you think your past two posts in this subject havent been rude?! It isnt weither you think i would make it or not, its the way you feel on expressing your opinions. If you made a post like this I certainly wouldnt approach and respond as you did. And frankly my second responce in my own post wasnt even towards you...so i dont know why in Gods name you feel the need to freak out. Heres how i took your responce...

imagine a guy and girl in the mall shopping together.

Girl: (comes out fitting room wearing red dress) do i look good in this.

Guy: No because you look like a fat cow, with no purpose in life and probally the lame jerk youre going to the prom with will knock you up and make you carry his child with out giving you a time of day, or even a knickle in child support. Not only that, red isnt your color.

LMAO see what im saying?! and if you have such a large problem with me thinking your rude, either approach the matter diffrently or dont respond to this post at all. Its simple really.

*EDIT*<i had to take out the curses because im at the library and the computer wouldnt post it
So Let's Find A Bar

So Dark We Forget Who We Are

And All The Scars From The

Nevers And Maybes Die
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

Originally posted by Teardrop@Oct 27 2003, 03:32 PM

You won't make it and the reasons why are quite simple. It's a shit, unoriginal and unfunny idea.

Go for it if you like though, with any luck you'll kill yourself in the process.

What the hell?? What is your problem teardrop? Everything I see you say is rude or hurtful and its NOT necessary. Just please stop saying things like that all the time. :(

Anyway, Timemachine, I say go for it. Let whoever you're sending it to see if its an unoriginal idea, and if its not, who cares, you've got the memories and the experience. Good luck!! :D
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"