Tori Amos....

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Mrs_Scabtree
Loyal

Tori Amos....

Post by Mrs_Scabtree »

Anyone else on here a fan of Tori Amos? I've been a fan of her's for a while, just never really had the chance to get any of her music, and now lol I'm making up for it! :D I love that song A Sorta Fairytale and Black Dove!
<span style=\'color:purple\'ur an exception 2 the rule. ur a bonafide rarity. ur all I ever wanted. So come outside & walk w/me we'll try each other on, see if we fit. & with our roots become a tree 2 shade what we make under it.

Strawberry Gashes
Mrs_Scabtree
Loyal

Re: Tori Amos....

Post by Mrs_Scabtree »

Cool. Interesting I did not know that. :)
<span style=\'color:purple\'ur an exception 2 the rule. ur a bonafide rarity. ur all I ever wanted. So come outside & walk w/me we'll try each other on, see if we fit. & with our roots become a tree 2 shade what we make under it.

Strawberry Gashes
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

my best friend listens to tori amos..but i have never heard her b4..i want to though...i should make her let me borrow one of her cds er somethin..

bi*moonpoet
Loyal

Post by bi*moonpoet »

i luv tori amos i dont really have a reason though i think my fav song is Firefly or A Sorta Fairytale i only have 1 cd and i downloaded like 5 songs but im still a fan :D
You love who you love it's not 'loving different' it's 'loving' everyone does it.
Mrs_Scabtree
Loyal

Post by Mrs_Scabtree »

Oh I love A Sorta Fairytale and Firefly!!! :D I have a few songs d/l right now. I like Black Dove, Wild Horses and a few others! :D

Strawberry Gashes