Eye Liner

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

*mel*
Loyal

Eye Liner

Post by *mel* »

Ok, I know this is going to seem so stupid to some of you, but here's the problem. I don't know how to put on/wear eyeliner!!! Gosh. :shy: lol. I bought some yesterday, it's CoverGirl, and it's the crayon kind. It looks like a pencil crayon.

*Please, explain in detail how to put it on and what looks best.

*How to get it off, cus I had a hard time.

*And do I put on eyeshawdow first or second?

Thanks! :shy: :D
CheshireCat
Loyal

Re: Eye Liner

Post by CheshireCat »

well, don't do the very rim because that is SOOOO 80's.

I find liquid eye liner to be easier to deal with, but my eyes water alot so it comes off.
We're all mad here.
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Close your eye lid, and make a line along the bottom part of it.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

Zarie
Veteran

Post by Zarie »

Well, I draw the line around the eye. I don't draw it too close to the eyeball because that makes my eyes water and I sometimes accidently poke myself in the eye. I like to draw designs at the corners like a small wave... which I guess is kinda the "egyptian" look. Here's a picture of my friend Jessica's eyes that might help you and give you a visual of how it looks like and how to draw it:

myspace profile + my livejournal

Rocco: Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... FUCK.

Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.
xolilsk8rchicaxo
Veteran

Post by xolilsk8rchicaxo »

i draw on the top eyelid and the bottom eyelid...my eyes seem small so i make it a little thick, then do my eye shadow then a little eye liner again just to make it show through. it really depends on what you like and what looks best on you..just try things out..uhm you can get make up remover, or just take a shower wash it off then apply face cream that works for me...good luck!
I've found a reason for me

To change who I used to be

A reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

A side of me you didn't know

A reason for all that I do

And the reason is you
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

i don't know how to use eyeliner either. i never wear make u. its too complicated for me. I never know what im suppose to do with most of the stuff.
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
kabalice
Loyal

Post by kabalice »

well im an expert but it hard to describe. i dont really want to make it that noticable so what i do is pull my bottom eyelid down then draw a line across it a couple of times then i put eyeshadow on then masacra and then i give the eyeliner a second coat.
Love alice x-x-x
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

[quote]well, don't do the very rim because that is SOOOO 80's.

[quote]

yeah, but the eighties look is back ni fashion
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
CheshireCat
Loyal

Post by CheshireCat »

I guess if you lived through it, you don't feel the need to do it again.
We're all mad here.
*mel*
Loyal

Post by *mel* »

ok, thank you all for your ideas and help! It's very much appreciated.

So correct me if I'm wrong, eyeliner first then eye shawdow...right?

And, I still have a hard time getting it off, (when I'm experimenting) Like, I throw water on my face and all, but it just doesn't seem to really want to come off right away.

And, you can't use that make-up cream on your eyes can you? Yes, I know I'm so dumb! [img]http://www.helpingteens.org/groups/styl ... ushing.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='blushing.gif' /

And, then what's the white tip on the other end of the crayon? Is that used to remove it, cus that's what I was using it for. lol. Please!! and thanks!
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

The white tip is probably to smudge it if its kinda like a sponge.... and when I take mine off I use a q-tip... I wet it then put a little soap on it..then wipe off the eye liner, it works really well just dont get it in your eye!! soap in your eyes isn;t nice!!
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
silvertears
Loyal

Post by silvertears »

lol, they make special eye makeup removers, u can get em at mary kay or avon. and, i dont think u cant use cream on ur eyes, not that kind anyways. and as for the tips at the end of the eyeliners.... :blink: ive never seen em with those before..

I LOVE EYELINER, i wont walk out of the house without it on, but i usually put my liner on after i do my eyeshadow, prob. cause i like the "punk" look or whatever u would like to cal it..
I'm a poor wayfaring stranger

While traveling thru this world of woe

Yet there's no sickness, toil, or danger

In that bright world to which I go

I'm going there to see my Father

I'm going there no more to roam

I'm only going over Jordan

I'm only going over home

I know dark clouds will hang 'round me,

I know my way is rough and steep

Yet beauteous fields lie just before me

Where God's redeemed their virgils keep

I'm going there to see my mother

She said she'd meet me when I come

I'm only going over Jordan

I'm only going over home

~?~My?Photobucket~?~
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

Image[/QUOTE]

Your friend is beautiful.
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
Zarie
Veteran

Post by Zarie »

Yes she is.

Anyway, I'm not a big fan of eye shadow. The only colors I'll buy is gold, purple, or black if i want to look like a real crack whore, but I usually use different colored eyeliners for contour around the black. Such as purple, blue, green, pink, red, etc. I guess I'd rather draw designs with pencils rather than smudge eyeshadow. Mascara is also one of my best friends along with eyeliner. I have huge eyes, so mascara gives me that mysterious look.

myspace profile + my livejournal

Rocco: Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... FUCK.

Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.
bluegluegoo
Loyal

Post by bluegluegoo »

well, eyeliner is really hard to do, i will tell you that. my friend is a make up freak, and i love having her do it. but we never see each other anymore, so im having to learn to do it all on my own. :( my best advice would be to experiment, see what you like and what you dont like, look at other girls around your school or work or wherever, and maybe even ask them for tips. i know id be flattered if someone wanted to do their makeup like mine! but i have learned not to pull at your eyes, it will make you have wrinklies when you get older.

as for removal, i have the same eyeliner you do, and i use...what is it that i use? lol, i forgot. umm it comes in a clearish blue bottle with a white lid, and its especially for removing eye makeup. you can find it at a drugstore, like cvs or walgreens, and walmart, or some grocery stores.
~ i tried to kill my pain, but only brought more (so much more) ~

~these wounds wont seem to heal; this pain is just too real; theres just too much that time cannot erase~