Are You Ok With Gay Ppl?

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

babyboo15
Loyal

Are You Ok With Gay Ppl?

Post by babyboo15 »

i was just wondering cuz i am and i need to know who to feel

comfortable with
IM GAY
Kiyotie
Veteran

Re: Are You Ok With Gay Ppl?

Post by Kiyotie »

Honestly no, I'm not comfortable with them. I don't like hate them or anything, I just don't believe in Homosexuality so that's where I stand.
Whatever our failings may be, we need not lower our eyes in the presence of Jesus...Jesus comes not for the super-spiritual but for the wobbly and the weak-kneed who know they don't have it all together, and who are not too proud to accept the handout of amazing grace. As we glance up, we are astonished to find the eyes of Jesus open with wonder, deep with understanding, and gentle with compassion.

Cormamin lindua ele lle, Heruamin.
Gothica
Loyal

Post by Gothica »

yup - one of my best friends is gay and has a bf and like - i still like him because at the end of the day he is who he is and i don't ave the right to change him - i'm no bothered. I think at the end of the day, its his choice.
FranklinF
Veteran

Post by FranklinF »

well im ok with gay guys and lesbian chicks aslong as they dont hit on me im not lesbian and i am not bi nor will i ever be -MARY
[center]Every once in a while, you stop in moments.

The ones that are life changing.

They edit your thinking.

They make your heart grow.

[/center]
KermitKnowsIloveHim
Loyal

Post by KermitKnowsIloveHim »

Im perfectly fine with it.... do whatever you want as long as your yourself and your happy is my thing... :-P
<span style='font-family:Geneva'"People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing everyday" ~Winnie The Pooh

The most dire disaster in love is the death of the imagination -G. Meredith

What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies -Aristotle
mistical16
Loyal

Post by mistical16 »

Hi,

im fine with gay folks cuz thats just part of who they are although some of my religeous beleifs are against it who am i to say that my god doesnt have other paths for other people.besides a gay guy can be a girls best friend and some of the most honet down to earth people i know
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Originally posted by LostMySanity@Nov 7 2003, 10:49 AM

well im ok with gay guys and lesbian chicks aslong as they dont hit on me im not lesbian and i am not bi nor will i ever be -MARY

Tons of people tend to assume one will hit on them.

Anyway. Of course not! I'm 95% lesbian dudes! :P
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

If it's not deliberately hurting people around you, I'm ok with whatever people do and whoever they do it with.
I wish I were a spy.
Shwynsh
Veteran

Post by Shwynsh »

I'm so okay with it. I think its great- as long as you're happy and you're with someone that makes you happy... who cares if its a female or a male.
<span style=\'color:gray\'

"I have a feeling that you're riding for some kind of a terrible, terrible fall. . . . This fall I think you're riding for-it's a special kind of fall, a horrible kind. The man falling isn't permitted to feel or hear himself hit bottom. He just keeps falling and falling. The whole arrangement's designed for men who, at some time or other in their lives, were looking for something their own environment couldn't supply them with. Or they thought their own environment couldn't supply them with. So they gave up looking. They gave it up before they ever really even got started"
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

We get the idea, you're gay.
Soul
Loyal

Post by Soul »

I'm fine with it...
I had the notion that you'd make me forget the world...But your undecisive mind shows me that you are "just another guyl"...I had the feeling that those looks you gave me were real...What if I ripped your heart apart at the seams maybe then you'd know how I feel...

But that day will most likely never come for me

And it's just my luck to end up getting stuck

... to everything you are...

<...The Spill Canvas...
SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

well yes, i am ok w/ them...i mean i am the gay one ;)
FallonCeceAda
Loyal

Post by FallonCeceAda »

As long as the girls don't hit on me, its totally ok! They can't help that! Half my friends arent striaght. I am, but that doesn't mean they have to be. So it's all cool on me.
I was talking to God, and I asked him

"God why don't you create a scientist who can find the cure for AIDS/HIV and Cancer? Why can't you send a leader to give world peace?"

You know what God said?

"I did, but you all killed them in the womb."

I am a Army JROTC Cadet Private

I am 100% Pro-Life

I am Catholic

I am Drug Free

But most of all,

I am "Me"
Toolrockgirl
Veteran

Post by Toolrockgirl »

i try and get along with everyone, and the way i look at it is "whatever floats your boat!" so i really dont care if your straight, gay or whatever!
weeble and bob

One of my favorites
She
Veteran

Post by She »

I don't have a problem with gays. Guy-on-guy stuff can even be hot, if you want to be shallow about it. And it's really sweet, I don't know.

I don't think sexuality has anything to do with what kind of a person you are and I don't think you should be judged by who you sleep with or want to sleep with (I find some heterosexual couples more disgusting than some gay couples, anyways, so honestly, what's the big deal?). If I found out one of my good friends was gay (either gender) I don't think it would bother me so long as the chicks could respect I'm not that way and not flirt or hit on me a lot. It might be a little weird if one of my girlfriends had a crush on me, but I could probably deal.

So yeah, I'm ok with gay people. "Straight but not narrow" :)
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

--Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
Rayne
Loyal

Post by Rayne »

I am totally fine with gay people, I LOVE GAY GUYS!!! :lol: :P i like to go shopping with them, its so much FUN! lol yea i have issues but i don't really look at "gay people" as being different from anyone else.
Ouchy love hurts
Loyal

Post by ... »

i dunno it depends on the person
...later
Daddys Girl
Loyal

Post by Daddys Girl »

Im so fine with people being Bi or gay. A bunch of friends i have are gay or Bi. i dont mind or anything.

Originally posted by Samantha@Nov 11 2003, 01:31 PM

Anyway. Of course not! I'm 95% lesbian dudes! :P

Yup thats my sammie. She is the coolest! :P
I know that time wont change a thing

If we're all moving in slow motion

It's hard to catch up

When the world is weighing you down

Tomorrow is always a brand new day.

You're the one thats always there

You make me smile like no one else

When you cry I want to die

And when you hold me,

I get all choked up inside

I love Chad.
DarkDespair
Loyal

Post by DarkDespair »

I think there is absolutely nothing wrong with homosexual people....that's like hating someone with black hair or something. It doesn't change the kind of person they are.
Well I'm caught between myself and me

And I can't find the bridge from my mind to reality

I'm trying to find a place in the sun

But I'm drowning in the rain that's falling

Every place I go

One year- September 1st, 2004