Sex Bracelets

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

FryGuy
Veteran

Re: Sex Bracelets

Post by FryGuy »

Originally posted by itsme+Nov 20 2003, 11:39 AM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (itsme @ Nov 20 2003, 11:39 AM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-She Lay Gutted@Nov 19 2003, 11:35 PM

And yes, that's *Matts*Baby*Gurl*
she sounded familiar..

oh no...shes back :bag:[/b][/quote]

The constant ugh and use of the word like led me to believe that the user possessed the intelligence of the average toaster oven. Then I realized the only other person who I have ever seen type to sound just as stupid as they do in real life is Matts*Baby*Gurl* so I put 2 and 2 together and realized that she was M*B*G* and possessed the intellegence of a toaster oven. And that's being mean to the toaster oven.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors" ~Plato

.533K:

"One death is a tragedy,

One million deaths is a statistic" ~Joseph Stalin
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

Originally posted by itsme+Nov 20 2003, 07:39 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (itsme @ Nov 20 2003, 07:39 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-She Lay Gutted@Nov 19 2003, 11:35 PM

she sounded familiar..

oh no...shes back :bag:[/b][/quote]

ahhhhhhhhh scary scary thing
There's always someone cooler than you
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

Originally posted by Kristina+Nov 20 2003, 01:41 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Kristina @ Nov 20 2003, 01:41 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'
Originally posted by itsme@Nov 20 2003, 07:39 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-She Lay Gutted
@Nov 19 2003, 11:35 PM

she sounded familiar..

oh no...shes back :bag:
ahhhhhhhhh scary scary thing[/b][/quote]

who is MBG? :blink:
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
FryGuy
Veteran

Post by FryGuy »

Someone ugh who talks like ugh this ugh!!!1 all the like time ughg
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors" ~Plato

.533K:

"One death is a tragedy,

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

Fryguy why do you have a quote from a stupid fucking communist who was evil and killed more people than hitler did, just cause he could, and tried to make the whole world communist, and virtually made the whole vietnam war and korean war, not to MENTION the current war with Iraq... stupid communist.......
daffodildreams
Veteran

Post by daffodildreams »

Help..

I know somebody who wears a purple and a pink jelly bracelet things.. can you give me all the possible meanings of this??!
FryGuy
Veteran

Post by FryGuy »

Originally posted by Kristina@Nov 21 2003, 03:13 AM

Fryguy why do you have a quote from a stupid fucking communist who was evil and killed more people than hitler did, just cause he could, and tried to make the whole world communist, and virtually made the whole vietnam war and korean war, not to MENTION the current war with Iraq... stupid communist.......

First off, while Stalin was an evil man, the quote is true. Saying he killed more people then Hitler is a statistic. I would also like to point out he was a very brilliant man, crazy and evil yes, but very smart.

Second, Communism is probably the best form of government known to man. If it weren't for the evil in men, it would be the perfect system. America did not need to get involved in either the Vietnam Conflict(war was never declared) or the Korean War. We did so to fight expansion because we beleived(with no evidence) that the USSR was trying to take over the world. The USSR was trying to defend itself from the US by creating a "buffer zone" of communist states, the US viewed this as attempted world domination, but many of the countries that became communist did so willingly.

Third, what does the war with Iraq have to do with communism? The closest thing I can think of is that the US is facist and trying to take over the world, but that's facism not communism and has nothing to do with Stalin.

.533K:

"One death is a tragedy,

Zarie
Veteran

Post by Zarie »

BURN! Yes, I had to throw in a Michael Kelso quote in there. It was much needed. Fryguy is right though, the war in Iraq has absolutely nothing to do with communism.

Er, back on topic? Actually nevermind, this topic was lame to begin with...

myspace profile + my livejournal

Rocco: Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... FUCK.

Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.
Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

Originally posted by FryGuy+Nov 21 2003, 06:35 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (FryGuy @ Nov 21 2003, 06:35 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'<!--QuoteBegin-Kristina@Nov 21 2003, 03:13 AM

First off, while Stalin was an evil man, the quote is true. Saying he killed more people then Hitler is a statistic. I would also like to point out he was a very brilliant man, crazy and evil yes, but very smart.

Second, Communism is probably the best form of government known to man. If it weren't for the evil in men, it would be the perfect system. America did not need to get involved in either the Vietnam Conflict(war was never declared) or the Korean War. We did so to fight expansion because we beleived(with no evidence) that the USSR was trying to take over the world. The USSR was trying to defend itself from the US by creating a "buffer zone" of communist states, the US viewed this as attempted world domination, but many of the countries that became communist did so willingly.

Third, what does the war with Iraq have to do with communism? The closest thing I can think of is that the US is facist and trying to take over the world, but that's facism not communism and has nothing to do with Stalin.[/b][/quote]

Actually, how did Iraq get these weapons...? Certainly they did not make them themselves, with thier stupidness... They fought the whole gulf war with weapons from the USSR and america during the cold war.. America gave the weapons to

Iraq to fight off communism and USSR did the opposite.. Communism.. SUCKS... It is a fucking stupid idea and it would never work.
four
Veteran

Post by four »

That was one of the oddest posts I have ever seen Kristina... but you do have some core facts straight. All of the money, the power, the training, and the weapons that Saddam, as well as Osama (well Osama was from an incredibly rich family as well, that did help with money), came from the US. We trained their troops, gave them guns, gave them power, and set them up as dictators and terrorists to fight against the Russian invasion during the cold war.

Now you saying Communism sucks and is stupid though... that is just silly. Of course communism will never work, it is an idealist policy that simply does not take into account human nature. Humans are greedy, plain and simple. However, just because it will never work does not mean it is stupid or that it sucks. It is a utopian theory, that would be awsome, if it worked. Remember, there has never been a communist country on the face of this planet, none of them ever got off the ground. (USSR, Cuba, China: Communist Dictatorships.)
NAAM
She Lay Gutted
Veteran

Post by She Lay Gutted »

Originally posted by coffeemonster@Nov 21 2003, 05:43 AM

Help..

I know somebody who wears a purple and a pink jelly bracelet things.. can you give me all the possible meanings of this??!

Yes. It means: "Hey! Get a life! Some people wear jellies for the Hell of it!"

Oh my! :o Not everyone wears them because they're whores! What's this world comeing to?!?

*Insert dramitic weeping here**
"So when I disapear,

She will still be here...

Sifting my remains through the ashes.

She's not ordinary.

She's just. like. me." - Bottom Feeder [Project 86]

bluegluegoo
Loyal

Post by bluegluegoo »

oh my. i used to wear all the different colors when i was in...say, sixth grade!!?? im surprised theyre even still around. so does that mean i was/am a slut? dont think so! im a virgin! whoever came up with such an idea must have been incredibly bored, and not too bright!!

laura
~ i tried to kill my pain, but only brought more (so much more) ~

~these wounds wont seem to heal; this pain is just too real; theres just too much that time cannot erase~
FryGuy
Veteran

Post by FryGuy »

Originally posted by Kristina+Nov 21 2003, 01:44 PM--<table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'<tr<tdQUOTE (Kristina @ Nov 21 2003, 01:44 PM)</td</tr<tr<td id='QUOTE'
Originally posted by FryGuy@Nov 21 2003, 06:35 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Kristina
@Nov 21 2003, 03:13 AM

Third, what does the war with Iraq have to do with communism? The closest thing I can think of is that the US is facist and trying to take over the world, but that's facism not communism and has nothing to do with Stalin.

Actually, how did Iraq get these weapons...? Certainly they did not make them themselves, with thier stupidness... They fought the whole gulf war with weapons from the USSR and america during the cold war.. America gave the weapons to

Iraq to fight off communism and USSR did the opposite.. Communism.. SUCKS... It is a fucking stupid idea and it would never work.[/b][/quote]

You're right, Iraq was given weapons by the US to fight off communism. But how does that make communism bad? If anything that makes the American government the bad one because we armed a dangerous man to fight something that didn't need to be fought.

I'm still stickin to my side on the issue, communism is a great idea and would be awesome if man could actually pull it off.

.533K:

"One death is a tragedy,

daloverlyme
Loyal

Post by daloverlyme »

we have them here. my close friend ash had all of them colors on pratically and this smart allic jock took them all off at a football game. she refused to do anything with him and said they were just for looks and she liked them. sadly the guy did and forced all those things on her, telling her it was the rules. we dont see much of those around anymore, doesnt hurt my feelings at all. ive never liked them.

*********************THE <span style="color:red"LOVES
OF MY LIFE!!!!!********************

My daughter Kate was born June 16th 1997

My son Timmy (Timmers) was born Aug 1st 2004

I had my daughter Aiyana Moon Love on July 1st 2005.

AshLynn was born Jan. 28th 2007.

I Married to Chandler William. Friday March 20th 2004
Toolrockgirl
Veteran

Post by Toolrockgirl »

im a slut today!!! muhahahaha lol no just kidding, i thought of this post this morning when i got dressed cause i put on my bracelets.....
weeble and bob

One of my favorites
Toy Soldier
Veteran

Post by Toy Soldier »

LOL!!! my mate becca always puts on loads of black bracelets-she must be mega horny *shudder* WHY did i think og that :blink:
Ruth I was forgotten, I won't be forgotten, never again... says:

lol, dont think they have tigers on farmsthough :/

Angel Breaks says:

i was thinkin that but fuck it macdonald was progressive he knew tigers were the future
Britt
Veteran

Post by Britt »

what the hell??..im so confused..what are sex bracelets?....not what do they mean...what kind of bracelets are they??..what do they look like??...

itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

There was a pic posted. There those jelly bracelets.
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus