Link To Another Website

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

RoyGBiv65@hotmail.com

Link To Another Website

Post by RoyGBiv65@hotmail.com »

Hey i bet u guys all like this site, its a good site, i used to come here all the time, but ive noticed it doesnt have much going on, its not very busy...

...if you are looking for urgent info or its taking a while to get responses to ur topics try going to this site:

http://www.teenforums.studentcenter.org/list.php?f=45

if that link doesnt work go to http://www.teenforums.studentcenter.org and then click gay/les/bi forums.... its a good site and very active :) :cap: :dancing:
Saren
Veteran

Re: Link To Another Website

Post by Saren »

That's because a lot of people here also have other things to do. Such as go to school or work. ;) We do have other things and we get on as much as possible.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

SirPostAlot
Veteran

Post by SirPostAlot »

this has been mentioned alot of times...i used to go there, but they wouldn't let me because of my age (i was 14 at the time)...

but like samantha said, we do have a lot on our "plates" right now...(sorry, i am in the mood of figurative language :) ) mid-terms are comming up...ahh! mid terms!!

but thanks for the invite! :)
FiZzBaW
Veteran

Post by FiZzBaW »

Friend,

Thanks for sharing this with us, but please be respectful and obey all TH rules while you are here.

-FiZz

moved to Chit-chat from Sexuality

***9. No spamming. Spamming is advertising other sites in areas other than chit-chat, and/or posting multiple topics in multiple forums.
Click to Email Me

AIM: fizzbaw05

Visit our Live Chat or use IRC: irc.helpingteens.org

----

"I helped save Jericho!" Facebook Group