97x Next Big Thing 3

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

flavaoftheweak
Veteran

97x Next Big Thing 3

Post by flavaoftheweak »

i am for real going to the 97x Next Big Thing 3 on sunday. i am so excited. this is the first Next Big Thing concert i have been to, although i have gone to 97x's (which is our local alt. radio station) $10 Dollar Bill, which featured Evanescense, Hot Action Cop, Revis, Taking Back Sunday (who got sick at the last minute and didnt perform), and Cave In, which was extremely fun. the $10 Dollar Bill is about 7 times smaller than the Next Big Thing (people wise). All of the 97X concerts piss off the Scientologists so bad, its great. and im proud to be a part of it?

maybe you've heard of clearwaters little gig called the NBT. do you watch the osbournes? do you remember when kelly was dating Burt McKrackin? Do you remember when she said he threw up on stage at one of his concerts, and got arrested (For doing drugs i might add) on stage? well that was at NBT. crazy shit!

so anywho, the bands that are on the bill are... AFI, Hoobastank, Dashboard Confessionals, The Ataris, Less Than Jake, Yellowcard, Smile Empty Soul, Switchfoot, Something Corperate, and Fuel. Although this is not as good of a playlist as there have been in the past, it still is cool.

wooo hooo!
lets unwravel the egde of time...

without the bad times, the good times wouldnt be so sweet.

BAOF!

its the little things people say that make your whole day worthwile...
mandapanda1221
Loyal

Re: 97x Next Big Thing 3

Post by mandapanda1221 »

sounds fun, lol
-+*Manda-Panda*+-