Louis Vuitton

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Re: Louis Vuitton

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

Originally posted by flavaoftheweak@Jan 2 2004, 04:15 PM

tacky. awful. they are awful. ive thought that since forever. ew.

oh, i forgot, sunkist whatever. you are one of those rich girls that was in the argument about how many shoes everyone owned. correct? ah, maybe im thinking of the wrong girl. i guess people with money like the flaunt it... but it seems people with money are more drawn to the fashions. i cant wait to see what happens when your precious little bag *GASPS* goes out of SEASON. and please, for the sake of everyone here, dont bother saying you'll get a new one.

*gasps* well ill get a new one.......duh
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*
*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

Originally posted by Soul@Dec 31 2003, 05:20 PM

She just wrote that to get this reaction.

*SunKist* Hottie:: You knew that we would all say that it sucks, simply because it does.

uhm no hun i didnt bc some people with actual taste have them or like them

oh & those damn black bags with like nothing but zippers safety pins & chains.....now those are tacky....no majorly tacky at least my bag is in......ugh
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*
Soul
Loyal

Post by Soul »

oMg I So000o0o0o kno what chu meAn!!!!11one!!!11one!!11

AtlEAst u HavE dA cOoL bAg!!!111one!!!!
I had the notion that you'd make me forget the world...But your undecisive mind shows me that you are "just another guyl"...I had the feeling that those looks you gave me were real...What if I ripped your heart apart at the seams maybe then you'd know how I feel...

But that day will most likely never come for me

And it's just my luck to end up getting stuck

... to everything you are...

<...The Spill Canvas...
*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

Originally posted by Mandaz@Jan 2 2004, 04:27 PM

she is NOT flaunting her money off god!

i'm poor and i go out and buy over 200$ worth of sneakers because thats what i like!! and so what she likes clothes and shoes? what do you like music?

sorry for being a bitch but dani is a nice girl leave her the fuck alone

I used to make fun of her too (sorry dani) just to fit in with you 'people' but i finally stopped being so hard headed and gave her a chance, she isn't a bad person okay so she might not be someone you wanna be best friends with and i'm sure she feels the same about you, but for god sakes let's treat her with respect she deserves and let's stop acting like babies because i'm sick of it

you knew when you came into this topic you were gunna make fun of her... so don't lie.. :furious:

Thanks Mandaz, thats really sweet and also a very good point i love you! and i think that youre the only person(on here) that actually has taken the time to get to know me or even talk to me but thats alright bc i dont really care what some ppl have to say about me....but that was really sweet thanks!
SpargoMn
Loyal

Post by SpargoMn »

main page of vuton.com accept its not spelled like that (note i try to avoid buyingthings i don't understand) What in the hell is with the lady on the front page. Ever find yourself 290 feet tall and in the desert totaly emaciated covered n fake bronzing oils and looking like you are dead? Buy our purses. Rock on.

-Spargo
"You can't teach the heart logic, and you cant teach the mind love"

-Spargo

My LiveJournal
Soul
Loyal

Post by Soul »

hahahahhahahahahah.

I love you adrian. hahahahahahahahahaha.]

lolz....!!!!11111111ONE!!!!!!!!!!!1
I had the notion that you'd make me forget the world...But your undecisive mind shows me that you are "just another guyl"...I had the feeling that those looks you gave me were real...What if I ripped your heart apart at the seams maybe then you'd know how I feel...

But that day will most likely never come for me

And it's just my luck to end up getting stuck

... to everything you are...

<...The Spill Canvas...
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Whoever closed this at first should've left a note on why.

Now last thing, Sunkist, if you don't care what people say about you then don't even pay attention to them.

*Closed for Rude Behavior*

Tsk tsk on continuing Adrian : P
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."