Louis Vuitton

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Louis Vuitton

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

:o omg has any one seen the the multicolored speedy 30 is SOO adorable :D I got a white one for christmas & i have the monogram smll elipse bag already it is soo cute there are alot of the fake ones like it out ther but they dont even compare to the style & how easy it is to carry here are some websites you can look at them

http://www.lushbags.com

http://www.vuitton.com

http://www.loiusvuitton.com

tell me what you think & look at the cherry blosom papillon at the im thining about getting it or the multicolored alma in black tell me which one you think i should get
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*
iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Re: Louis Vuitton

Post by iAmAStreaker »

Ugh. They're too... Tacky-looking. And WAY too much money for a handbag. How much did your bag cost? Of course, the fakes aren't better than the real thing... But it would be much more convenient to buy a fake instead of paying over $850 for a FREAKING BAG. :huh:
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

I didn't get that with the on-going sentence and I'm not gonna bother to try.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

angelbbi55
Loyal

Post by angelbbi55 »

wow...

a handbag that's worth more than my monthly rent

why the fuck would anybody spend their money on a fucking handbag that's way to over priced and over rated...

personally i fail to see the use for handbags...

why don't u do something USEFUL with your money like donating it to charity to help some people get off the streets or keep from being evicted from their houses/apartments

instead of wasting it on material goods that nobody really actually needs

**done venting**

o and btw

don't you think that helping save peoples lives is more valuble than a handbag?
I look into your eyes

So full of pain and betrayl

And as I wipe the tear from your face

I see that they've never looked so beautiful...
Paris In Flames
Veteran

Post by Paris In Flames »

Hey,

Okay, I have money. A TON of money. Yes, I do invest in expensive clothing. AND the one thing I would never do is invest in those horrifying looking handbags. Like, ew. Then again, whatever floats your boat right?

Good luck with your new handbag.

Cheers,

Jenna
xMOSHx xHELLA HARDCOREx xBREAKDOWNx

The tragedy is the ignorance behind the clean casket

On the outside, they look so good

They're walking to Wallstreet in a straightjacket...
*Miss*Priss*
Loyal

Post by *Miss*Priss* »

Originally posted by angelbbi55@Dec 28 2003, 01:22 AM

wow...

a handbag that's worth more than my monthly rent

why the fuck would anybody spend their money on a fucking handbag that's way to over priced and over rated...

personally i fail to see the use for handbags...

why don't u do something USEFUL with your money like donating it to charity to help some people get off the streets or keep from being evicted from their houses/apartments

instead of wasting it on material goods that nobody really actually needs

**done venting**

o and btw

don't you think that helping save peoples lives is more valuble than a handbag?

uhm...well excuse me we donate to charity quite often actually, we sponsor the Boys & Girls Club in our town, own a shelter for victims of domestic violence, & sponsor about 15 children in Africa who are starving & dont have the proper living standards. so dont even start on me about you could do something more useful like donate it to charity & everything else ... bc we do thank you very much & they are not over priced or over rated ...bc they use the finest of leather & other materials so they are very much so worth every penny
*As we grow up we learn that even the person who wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken- probably more than once & it wont be any easier the second time. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for something your old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast & you'll eventually lose someone you love. It's life...so live it to the fullest...fall in love, get hurt,take chances,& have no regrets!* Danielle*
itsme
Veteran

Post by itsme »

what do you mean they aren't overpriced?

I think they look quite tacky also, but it's just not my style.
PICTURES.

"Picture the scene, where whatever you thought, would in the blink of an eye manifest and become illustrated. You'd be sure man that every line drawn reflected a life that you loved not an existence that you hated."- incubus

"I'm Sick of Painting in Black and White. My Pen is dry, now I'm uptight. So sick of limiting myself to fit your definition. Redefine."- incubus
Soul
Loyal

Post by Soul »

That's just disgusting. Who would spend that much fucking money on a Purse, oops I mean "handbag". It's so ugly, it looks something my grandmother would want. Ew.
I had the notion that you'd make me forget the world...But your undecisive mind shows me that you are "just another guyl"...I had the feeling that those looks you gave me were real...What if I ripped your heart apart at the seams maybe then you'd know how I feel...

But that day will most likely never come for me

And it's just my luck to end up getting stuck

... to everything you are...

<...The Spill Canvas...
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

I didn't even bother looking at them. I was afraid of what "tacky" would do to my eyes.
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

iAmAStreaker
Veteran

Post by iAmAStreaker »

Lmao, Sam.

It's 'multi-colored tacky'. It could seriously damage your vision.
<span style="font-family:Arial"i'm sveta; pleased to meet you.
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

I'm not complaining about the donating thing but from opinions on how "tacky" it was- excuse me- "multi-color" tacky, then I'll pass. I might already go blind. I'm not starting early doll ;)
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

<3

----------------------

Paige
Loyal

Post by Paige »

bc they use the finest of leather & other materials so they are very much so worth every penny
it doesnt really matter what materials its made of, still a waste of money in my opinion. all bags do the same thing and serve the same purpose...to carry shit. but if you wanna blow your money on a stupid bag, then hey, what the hell, its your(?) money...
NoOnesBabyGirl
Loyal

Post by NoOnesBabyGirl »

It is just a damn handbag..I dont think you should pay that much money for anything like that..but hey people who have all that money really dont care..Its like you have to not have money to realize what its worth...
<span style=\'color:green\' Te Amo Brian..You're the only person in the world that I truely could not live without
Soul
Loyal

Post by Soul »

She just wrote that to get this reaction.

*SunKist* Hottie:: You knew that we would all say that it sucks, simply because it does.
I had the notion that you'd make me forget the world...But your undecisive mind shows me that you are "just another guyl"...I had the feeling that those looks you gave me were real...What if I ripped your heart apart at the seams maybe then you'd know how I feel...

<...The Spill Canvas...
Saren
Veteran

Post by Saren »

Originally posted by Soul@Dec 31 2003, 04:20 PM

She just wrote that to get this reaction.

*SunKist* Hottie:: You knew that we would all say that it sucks, simply because it does.

Oh, how true :D
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

<3

----------------------

Kristina
Veteran

Post by Kristina »

Please stop being Fake Sun*Kissed*Hot STuff or whatever your sn is..

Louis Voitton Bags are so ugly... Kate Spade all the way :) Prada also, soo uglyy
There's always someone cooler than you
Soul
Loyal

Post by Soul »

Hahahaha, Kristina I love you.

That just made me laugh. You rock.

<...The Spill Canvas...
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

I don't like Louis Vuitton stuff, period.

I don't like handbags, period.

My friend has a LV shirt and it always looks like she's wearing pajamas :huh:
I wish I were a spy.
SexyLittleDoll
Veteran

Post by SexyLittleDoll »

I absolutly love those purses.. I have the small one. Theres no way I could afford the other one .. and I do kind of agree they are really expensive.
Σας αγαπώ μωρό. Σας χάνω, αγάπη εσείς, και θελήστε να είστε με σας .. με την όλη καρδιά μου. AKA SexyMandy