Ps2 Games...

Ahh... The Chit-Chat forum. Please have all chatting here.

Moderator: The Lounge Moderators

Halo_n_Horns
Veteran

Ps2 Games...

Post by Halo_n_Horns »

Im gona get a new ps2 game shortly..but i duno which 1 to choose. there r two i really like the sound of. Lord of the rings: the return of the king. OR the sims bustin out. what r ur views? or tell me about one...tnx
<span style="font-family:Geneva"

TEACHERS PET

Saren
Veteran

Re: Ps2 Games...

Post by Saren »

Uh...

*Goes in a trance...*
<3

My beautiful baby girl

Autumn E. R-K.

Born on: February 26th, 2007

<3

----------------------

"Passion is the source of our finest moments. The joy of love, the clarity of hatred, and the ecstasy of grief."

XC Sabreur
Loyal

Post by XC Sabreur »

Originally posted by Mandaz@Jan 3 2004, 03:36 PM

i like.. uh medal of honor the rising sun i think it is? heh

Yeah, I love medal of honor games :D I don't really know which is better between Lord of the rings and the sims. here are the reviews for both

The Sims: Bustin Out

Lord of the Rings:Return of the King

Hope these help :D
I'm a moderator of the Family/Friends forum, and Relationships! If you ever need help with anything, feel free to email, IM, or PM me.

For those of you wondering what my name means, here it is. The XC stands for Cross Country, because I run cross country and I run distance in track for my school. And Sabreur because I fence sabre in my spare time. And no, its not a lightsabre.

And if anyone else here fences or runs cross country or track, PM me ! we should talk sometime, I love running and fencing :D
emotionalcutie
Veteran

Post by emotionalcutie »

I rented sims bustin out... and usually I really liek the sims but I didn;t like that game.. And Ive never played the other one
*KT*

*Give Into The Sweet Temptation*

<span style="color:royal blue"-::SMIRRRRRNOFFF::-

**chit-chat**
Abbi
Veteran

Post by Abbi »

heh I don't even play video games. :rolleyes:
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair...
trucks
Loyal

Post by trucks »

GTA VICE CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andrej
Loyal

Post by Andrej »

The above poster "trucks" gets one point for being the first one to bring up either Grand Theft Auto III or Vice City.

I played both for a short time (about 6 total hours for GTA III, and about 12 for Vice City) on my brother's PS2, and...pretty solid entertainment. I have both games in a double pack special for the xBox (yes, the xBox can play the games!!), but I haven't gotten to Vice City for the xBox yet. I've been playing GTA III for about 36 total hours on my xBox for its comically entertaining, yet environmentally realistic gameplay, and I still have Vice City to open. Two incredible games...get them both.

(PS2 vs. xBox comparison: The xBox version has slightly better graphics and car reflections that mimic those of Project Gotham Racing.)
trucks
Loyal

Post by trucks »

i so win
MMTSurfer
Loyal

Post by MMTSurfer »

LOTR was absolutely wonderful i suggest it
FryGuy
Veteran

Post by FryGuy »

If you like action/RPG games then LOTR:Return of the King is the better of the two. It's pretty fun but I've been told it's pretty hard at higher levels.

Sims on PS2? I wouldn't even rent that, let alone buy it. Sims on PC wasn't my thing, and I doubt it would be worth playing on PS2.

GTA3 and Vice City: Both games kick ass. I personally like Vice City better, the missions are cooler, the music is better, weapons are better, and the cars are better. Oh and you can kill people with chainsaws in Vice City.

If you like GTA3 and Vice City then I suggest you check out True Crime: Streets of LA. It's a lot like GTA3(you can steal cars and do missions) but it's more realistic. You play as a cop, you can frisk people to look for illegal weapons and guns, you can't just go on a killing spree cause you're a cop, you do missions to earn weapon upgrades, fighting skills, and driving skills. The story is pretty cool, there are 3 different endings, and if you beat the game on 100% good cop you can play the game as Snoop Dog. If you like just killing everyone for no reason then get GTA, if you like a game which there are consequences for your actions then play True Crime.
"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors" ~Plato

.533K:

"One death is a tragedy,

One million deaths is a statistic" ~Joseph Stalin
pmfman
Veteran

Post by pmfman »

gran turismo 3, smugglers run or thee sims, depends on what you aree into
"we have troubles all around us, but we are not defeated" - Corinthians

"only two things are infinate, the universe and stupidity" - Albert Einstein

"People standing on escalators are a testimony to human lazyness" - Christ Novolestic

"Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are" - Kurt Cobain

"Just because your paraniod it dosnt mean there not after you" - Kurt Cobain

"Peddle the ass that god gave you, buy nitrous" - Dave Ghrol
skaterGuy15
Veteran

Post by skaterGuy15 »

If you wanna play The Sims then get it for the PC...
I wish I were a spy.